Complete statistical team organization rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
King'sPawn said:
I don't know enough about the Blues to judge how good their prospects are, so I'll reserve judgment. The tourney isn't a very reliable assessment of the the team's prospect depth, when used alone.

The thing is those of us that know about these guys aren't using this alone, and in fact have been standing up for them long before this tourney started.

I'll concede that it's probably the lack of St. Louis fans on these boards that make me ignorant on their prospects. Lord knows I know everything about Kastitsyn except maybe what color his jock is.

Well, get someone on that! :joker:

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
King'sPawn said:
A few groups of teams hold prospect tournies against each other. The Kings, Ducks, Yotes, and Sharks just had their own prospect tourney. The order of that one was:
Ducks
Kings
Sharks
Yotes

I agree with the points you were making.. half of every team was made up of tryouts.

But the order actually finished
Ducks
Kings
Yotes
Sharks

:) Certainly though each team was able to beat any other. The Yotes won it last year and were probably the worst team this year, but still beat the Ducks in the group stage.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Stevex said:
I agree with the points you were making.. half of every team was made up of tryouts.

But the order actually finished
Ducks
Kings
Yotes
Sharks

:) Certainly though each team was able to beat any other. The Yotes won it last year and were probably the worst team this year, but still beat the Ducks in the group stage.

D'oh, sorry. For some reason I thought the Sharks prospects had a better record. Thanks for the correction :)

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
King'sPawn said:
D'oh, sorry. For some reason I thought the Sharks prospects had a better record. Thanks for the correction :)

they did in the group standings but yotes beat them in the consolation final (while ducks beat kings in the final). so i guess we're both right :)

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
DownFromNJ said:
Parise was an 8.5, no letter when I ranked it.

Btw, I'm working on some stats on Parise and the NCAA in general, and you'd be surprised how good this kid is.

Parise's best season:

39gp 26g 35a 61pts.

Sejna's best season:

42gp 36g 46a 82pts.

But sejna is overrated and cant possibly be an 8.
:shakehead

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
topshelf331 said:
Parise's best season:

39gp 26g 35a 61pts.

Sejna's best season:

42gp 36g 46a 82pts.

Determining value is not all about stats. Someone already posted it. Simon Gamachav scored 60 more points than the next guy on his team in the Q I believe. Yet he was a 9th rd pick. Its all about style of play.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
Parise's best season:

39gp 26g 35a 61pts.

Sejna's best season:

42gp 36g 46a 82pts.

Sejna's sophmore season:

1.16 PPG

Sejna's rookie season:

1.41 PPG

Parise's sophmore season:

1.48 PPG

Parise's rookie season:

1.56 PPG

Parise > Sejna. Lots of people see jumps in points for their upperclassmen years.

topshelf331

May 8, 2003
Stl
Visit site
DownFromNJ said:
Sejna's sophmore season:

1.16 PPG

Sejna's rookie season:

1.41 PPG

Parise's sophmore season:

1.48 PPG

Parise's rookie season:

1.56 PPG

Parise > Sejna. Lots of people see jumps in points for their upperclassmen years.

Thats not my point. Based on his statement, you could reasonably give sejna an 8.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
topshelf331 said:
Parise's best season:

39gp 26g 35a 61pts.

Sejna's best season:

42gp 36g 46a 82pts.

Even though I feel Parise os overrated around here(just let it go ;) ), He's definately a better prospect than Sejna...Sejna's best years came when he was what, 23 and 24 years old? Parise's came as an 18/19 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad