Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
a very quick update to see it with the second logo if they decided to use that

Attachments

• tblightning_Jersey_third.jpg
    tblightning_Jersey_third.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 19

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

"We’re channeling the cars — giving them less room, having them stay less time — and creating a whole other type of public realm," Hilderbrand said. "And now we’re talking about pedestrians as the most important members of the street community."

It's been a few years since I've been to Berlin, but something that struck me, besides the number of trees in an urban area, was that they have a numbering system for them.
In Berlin, even the trees have numbers Pulp nonfiction: Trees are a passionate concern for Berliners, an attitude that was heightened by the Cold War when West Berlin was cut off from surrounding forests. Berlin's tree bureaucrats are true fanatics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master P

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
They should abandon the black for good or just as trim. Yzerman made the right call.....
If they were going to tweak it, the 'Jets 96' one isn't bad neither is this one although it looks like a major tweak:

Reactions: Hit The Lights

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
They should abandon the black for good or just as trim. Yzerman made the right call.....
If they were going to tweak it, the 'Jets 96' one isn't bad neither is this one although it looks like a major tweak:

I like the silver.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach

Those are the ones I like the most, gives identity with the lightning bolts on the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad