Injury Report: compher/larkin/kostin on IR

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Compher can actually return Thursday so not much change
So i wonder then, why do the retro IR? I don't know why else they would do this because I am not well-versed in this area.

Does it create more cap room come trade deadline? I can only think of this as a true positive, but I am clearly missing something.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
So i wonder then, why do the retro IR? I don't know why else they would do this because I am not well-versed in this area.

Does it create more cap room come trade deadline? I can only think of this as a true positive, but I am clearly missing something.

Players placed on IR have to remain on IR for a minimum of 7 days. So, Compher is eligible to come off tomorrow, Kostin Thursday, and Larkin Saturday at the earliest. They all needed to be designated on IR so the Wings could call up the 3 players for tonight's game.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Players placed on IR have to remain on IR for a minimum of 7 days. So, Compher is eligible to come off tomorrow, Kostin Thursday, and Larkin Saturday at the earliest. They all needed to be designated on IR so the Wings could call up the 3 players for tonight's game.
Thank you.

So this means that larkin is definitely out until at the minimum saturday. Hopefully its just a get right week for him

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
giphy.gif

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Ouff, the highs and lows in just one week from challenging for tops in the division and landing Kane and to being out multiple top 9 forwards and on an ugly losing skid...

Reactions: raymond23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad