Comic Book question

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
What would be the best avenue to take to try to find out the name of a 20+ year old series of comics that I used to read in Middle School, but can remember virtually nothing about? All i know for sure is that they were new somewhere between 1995 and 1997, because I remember Dark Horse stopped printing them when I started High School in the fall of 97.

Spent many exhaustive hours browsing Google and other things and also have been to like ten Comic stores here in Calgary, and have turned up nothing :help:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Any luck yet? Any vague details that you might remember? I was heavy into comics until 1994, but I might be able to help.

No luck as yet.

It was one of the bazillion series they did involving Aliens. The one I am thinking of had people living amongst the Aliens (I think it was even on the Alien home world, but I could be wrong on that. Was definitely on a back water planet though), and even inside Hives, because there was a special medical procedure they did to themselves (I forgot what the procedure was, but I do remember it involved four separate treatments), that essentially made them invisible to the Aliens, and they would leave them alone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad