• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Didn’t watch the 3rd but Colorado didn’t look anything special. Vesey tried his best to give them the lead.

But let’s cut some of the hubris. Two of the big wins were shootout wins. that doesn’t mean shit in the playoffs.

Good thing you missed the 3rd because Lindgren took that to a new level.

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
I fell asleep before the 3rd. Not surprised we found a way to win again

Love Lindgren's 4D own goal to end the point streak move. Maybe his hockey IQ is better than we give him credit for

Panarin deserves a Hart nomination this year. Please keep this going through the playoffs

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy

I love Lavi's reaction to this. :laugh: Had to make it my avatar.

I like that Lavi reacts in general on the bench and that his reactions are on the range of normal human behavior.

I can't even remember the last time a coach that fist pumps when we win, looks annoyed when we lose, and I don't have to question whether he is really a lizard person agent from the new world order cabal

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
My buddy watching the Avalanche broadcast on center ice just sent me videos of their post games. It's absolutely insane, they're all basically saying the league should just find a way to hand MacKinnon an assist to keep his streak alive. They're saying to review it and go back and find a way to give it to him. Insane stuff honestly.
I actually watched their post game feed and couldn't believe that THAT was their storyline, deflecting away from the actual LOSS and the battle that they just witnessed. It was ALL about MacKinnon. Apparently they care more than he does (I'd guess anyway). I bet all he cares about is another Cup. Let's be real. Pretty pathetic how they harped and harped and begged for the NHL to see their begging.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

I generally seem to lean towards what Vally's analytics say over what we see on the other sites but I don't agree with this at all.

I DO think that Colorado threw a bunch of low danger shit on net but I have a tough time believing that we came out on top here analytically.

I think it was pretty even tbh

Reactions: Kovalev27

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
That was our last game of the season against a team in the top 15.

Going 7-1-1 the rest of the way guarantees the Presidents’ Trophy even if everyone else behind us wins out.
Seeing this always shocks me. Like, you know the season is ending, but when seeing the small number of games remaining actually typed out, it still seems shocking that it's coming to an end.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I stand by wanting the Rangers not to be pumped up by the others. I'd rather them be looked down upon by them.
I hear you. I prefer the "the underdog" title. Winning the Prez t🏆isn't going to get us that though.
IDC, as long as our players don't feed into that. I don't think they will as they've been severely burned the last 2 PO's. They're trying to right the ship, and have to capitalize on this opportunity.

Reactions: Cmox

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I fell asleep before the 3rd. Not surprised we found a way to win again

Love Lindgren's 4D own goal to end the point streak move. Maybe his hockey IQ is better than we give him credit for

Panarin deserves a Hart nomination this year. Please keep this going through the playoffs
A non-goal would have done the job a lot better. :)

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Everyone can go suck it.

All these NHL network bozos who wanna pump up the Canes, the Bruins, the Panthers...

All these jerkoffs who talk about everyone else but us being a cup final matchup.

That's a Western conference favorite with a cup pedigree who we played head to head and came out on top.

That's a Hart trophy front runner who just got blanked in his own barn for the first time this year.

That's your f***ing New York Rangers leading the league with less than 10 games and we don't have a single contender on our schedule for the rest of the year.

LGR!
I’m watching the bruins and panthers lose regularly and no one says boo. I mean the panthers have lost like 5 or 6 of their last what 8? Is that right or close?

Carolina just lost to Pittsburgh badly no one says a word haven’t gained any ground on us at all and the one chance they had to do it in their barn we shut them out. No one says a word.

Does anyone see us not winning the Presidents trophy at this point when you look at the standings? And I don’t think anyone has called us the best team in the league yet lol

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I’m watching the bruins and panthers lose regularly and no one says boo. I mean the panthers have lost like 5 or 6 of their last what 8? Is that right or close?

Carolina just lost to Pittsburgh badly no one says a word haven’t gained any ground on us at all and the one chance they had to do it in their barn we shut them out. No one says a word.

Does anyone see us not winning the Presidents trophy at this point when you look at the standings? And I don’t think anyone has called us the best team in the league yet lol
[/QUthen.

The hockey guy on YouTube has had us #1 in the power rankings and so did NHL.com.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
If Chytil hadn't gone down, we'd probably be 73-0-0.
Speaking of Filip, this kid is such a a good kid. I feel terrible for him that he hasn't had the opportunity to share this experience with his teammates. You know, contribute. Wishing him well, brain and head wounds are no joking matter. Been there, done that. He's so damned young and has a great future if he can get past this healthy enough to play again. And then a whole lot of praying coming from us. Miss ya' big guy and so does KK.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I think it was pretty even tbh

Think you and I were saying this all game. I thought we were the better team for big chunks of that game actually and momentum swung on a few Colorado powerplays and the lack of calls against them. But Colorado coming down the wall off the rush and shooting into Igors chest or pad was barely a big deal. Was a hurricanes game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad