News: Columbus taking calls on multiple players.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Provorov has limited term at a fair number. A couple early Day 2 picks is not unreasonable for a club that likes him.

Laine is more of a niche fit. You can never have enough defenseman, as the saying goes. The same can’t be said of skill wingers.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Provorov has limited term at a fair number. A couple early Day 2 picks is not unreasonable for a club that likes him.

Laine is more of a niche fit. You can never have enough defenseman, as the saying goes. The same can’t be said of skill wingers.
He's a center now ! The issue with Laine is do you want an 8 mill or whatever dollar player that is hurt 80 percent of the time

If healthy he is worth his contract

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Is he a center on a good team? There’s a difference. The league wasn’t buying it with Max Domi last year, for example.
Idk I don't think he's had much time there cuz he is always hurt lol . Either way I can't see Columbus getting good value

Columbus is a team that shouldn't freak out imo they have the bones to an alright team and have had just garbage luck I could see them having a Vancouver season if they get lucky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad