Pre-Game Talk: Columbus Blue Jackets vs. New York Rangers 2/29/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Boy jespers had a few rough days lol. Staal easily slots into playing with stepan?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Anyone else happy where he scored that goal? Parked in front of the net.

Yup! Was just thinking of that. That's the area where u wanna score goals come tournament time.
Does staal have that physical element to his game? Being able to stay in front of net while taking whacks?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He's one of the loudest "woooooooooooo!"-ers on the team. :laugh:

Just gotta love that guy's fire and drive.

Awesome player! Especially at his salary. Broken thumb and has most clutch shot on this team lol. Ok maybe brass' is better

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I don't see why, Staal has played wing most of this season and all 3 of our top 3 Cs are far better as centers than wings.

I totally agree. I dont wanna see Hayes at wing anymore. He belongs at center. What's wrong with staal on stepans wing helping with face-offs when needed?

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Staal is going to have a bad game, board will overreact.

Rangers tied or down by 1 after the 1st: Sather has brainwashed Gorton, Dubinsky is Stralman with a beak, the team needs an unhinged coach like Torts!

Rangers up by 1 after the First: I have mortgaged my home / parent's home and sold my wife and children / parents into slavery for Stanley Cup finals tickets and and a week reserved at the Ritz-Carlton for the parade festivities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad