GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets vs Montreal Canadiens II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Brian Wilde is on TSN690 right now and is saying he doesn't think the fans are that bad.
I think Wilde is right. Tonight's the first time I can remember the fans booing. They've been far more patient than I expected them to be. I don't normally agree with him on a lot of things but I do agree that the fans have really laid off the team until now.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Loved that fan reaction.

y3856.gif

This is horrifying but I can't stop watching

why is she morphing into a doll am I on drugs

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The Bell center has not witnessed any winning in it's history so what do we expect, there is an entire generation of fans that have seen nothing but garbage. The fans are used to it.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
So on the 3rd goal, do we blame Subban for spinning with the puck, or blaming the teammates because he was alone against 3 for 6 years?

Look at the replay... D partner one the wall looking for a pass.

Could have moved the puck along the boards the other way two and trapped 3 forwards in the zone, but he did the dumbest thing, skated into two men and got stripped off the puck

100% on Subban!

lynx

Oct 18, 2005
How can there be two and a half more months of this? Seems surreal...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
The Bell center has not witnessed any winning in it's history so what do we expect, there is an entire generation of fans that have seen nothing but garbage. The fans are used to it.

as long as i can take a selfie with Youppi i'm happy

-stupid fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad