Mete - Jerabek

Price
Niemi

Last game:

THAT game last November:

Likely not playing tonight, but in anticipation of our saviour:

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Purple pants wins a reprieve as the winning streak extends to 2 games. Great cover art BTW.

Reactions: Runner77

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Love the magazine spoof....

great stuff. I had a good LOL.

hoping for a good old fashioned blow out so we can all go back to hating on Marc and pushing for a change at the brass level.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Not bad GDT.

Go Habs and ...Go Habs, hope for the hopes to make a great comeback in this city and for a trade bringing us the most important nhl player, is name being Momentum :laugh:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I just hope Price has another good game. At this point the season is pretty much lost. At a minimum I hope Price salvages his season and by extension his trade value. As much as I hate seeing him go, it's what's best for us (and him) at this stage.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Awesome GDT , almost reminds me of MIG. I am staying away from predictions for this game , hopefully they just put up a solid effort.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
They play the same type of game but they do it a lot better. We lose tonight, our season looks hopeless.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Haha Nice GDT!

Curious to see how Carey measures up to the mighty Jackets.

Go Habs Go

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Just hoping for us to be hoping again, hopes being a good thing to have for any human being, i just hope for everyone to be able to hope again.

Hope being the key word here, hope you understand that i'm just hoping for the Habs to get some hope that they are gonna go hop in the standing

Good game every one and GoHopeGo

Reactions: Johnny Drew

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Habs facing off with the hottest team in the NHL, without Weber leading our defence. Price will have to be in Hart Trophy caliber tonight, just to stay in the game. Taking into account their offence is 31st OV in the 31 team NHL, analysis is not good for Habs chances. This game should be used as a tune-up for the Ottawa & Detroit games coming up this week. Parity in the NHL is not a friend to the Habs, whose only true strength is Price in nets. Center and the left side defence are probably the weakest in the entire NHL. Get your rabbit's paw out and start rubbing it furiously, that's probably the Habs best hope tonight, barring the CBJ's stayed out partying all night!!!...:bb:Bring on those BlueJackets the Habs are top :banana::banana: in Montreal at least in our hearts!!!...:cheers:

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Team has been very bad for the majority of games but still only 4 pts behind 3rd in the division. Will be a fight until the end. Go Habs go!

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Habs facing off with the hottest team in the NHL, without Weber leading our defence. Price will have to be in Hart Trophy caliber tonight, just to stay in the game. Taking into account their offence is 31st OV in the 31 team NHL, analysis is not good for Habs chances. This game should be used as a tune-up for the Ottawa & Detroit games coming up this week. Parity in the NHL is not a friend to the Habs, whose only true strength is Price in nets. Center and the left side defence are probably the weakest in the entire NHL. Get your rabbit's paw out and start rubbing it furiously, that's probably the Habs best hope tonight, barring the CBJ's stayed out partying all night!!!...:bb:Bring on those BlueJackets the Habs are top :banana::banana: in Montreal at least in our hearts!!!...:cheers:

there goes all my hopes......casseux de party:laugh::laugh:

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
I'm sick and tired of losing to Columbus and seeing Bobrovsky look like the great Bobrovstini.Time to finally put the boots to these guys for a change.A win tonight and we are a mere 2 points behind the Red Wings with some big games coming up against them this week.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Nice looking People Magazine Cover. This could be your recurring theme if you're into making more GDT's.

I hope the team will be ready cause they'll soon find out this ain't your Buffalo Sabres. Price should get a good workout. If they win, optimism will surface, if they get blown out, it's back to tanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad