Colton Yellow Horn

Geese_Howard*

Why has no one signed this guy? I know he is small but does he have no chance at all ? Same question for the Donati bros

Leafs signed him at seasons start as a prospect, but released him later on, he wasn't to impressive at camp... although I am not 100% sure if we released him or just sent him back to the minors.

Sebastien Centomo

Feb 29, 2004
www.tmlfans.ca
Leafs signed him at seasons start as a prospect, but released him later on, he wasn't to impressive at camp... although I am not 100% sure if we released him or just sent him back to the minors.

The Leafs didn't sign him, they just invited him to their rookie camp. After rookie camp I think I remember him getting an invite to the regular camp too, but in the end he didn't get a contract and went back to junior.

ilovehockey

Jan 1, 2007
The scouts did a good job seeing what he's all about, he was 2nd in the WHL in scoring for draft eligible players. He was small, and really isn't any better now as a 19 year old then as a 17 year old.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
The scouts did a good job seeing what he's all about, he was 2nd in the WHL in scoring for draft eligible players. He was small, and really isn't any better now as a 19 year old then as a 17 year old.

I disagree. I think he's rounded out alot better as a player, he seems to me that he fits in extremely well with that team in Tri. I think he's the best pure shooter in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad