Proposal: Colorado's Core for your....stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
have to sit this one out, due to OP guidelines.
If you change your mind, MacK would be the ideal return for McD +, who I have hopes of acquiring and, given his righty shot, put on opposite W w/Kreider and a stud C du jour.

fyi, after acquiring EDM 1st 2017, my offer would be
McDonagh + EDM 2017 1st + Rangers 2017 1st + Staal + G prospect Halverson
for
MacKinnon + Siemens + maybe minimal cap dump
[mindful MacK is RFA, and he'd get ballpark what McD + Staal earn = cap neutral]

--------------

Unrelated, last year I BEGGED you guys to do Cam Talbot, whose favorite player was Roy, for your 1st 10th OA, ballpark fair value. [Slats got greedy, overplayed his hand, and despite a big deal including SJ's 9th getting withdrawn w/acquisition of Jones, we had to take less.]
I was told na, na, nah! we got Varmalov.
Talbot went to Edmonton, and was good enough to survive that backstop hell hole to date.
Varmalov is on your list.

Just sayin'
before the expected no.

Varly and Talbot weren't all that different last year. So why would we give up Rantanen?

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
have to sit this one out, due to OP guidelines.
If you change your mind, MacK would be the ideal return for McD +, who I have hopes of acquiring and, given his righty shot, put on opposite W w/Kreider and a stud C du jour.

fyi, after acquiring EDM 1st 2017, my offer would be
McDonagh + EDM 2017 1st + Rangers 2017 1st + Staal + G prospect Halverson
for
MacKinnon + Siemens + maybe minimal cap dump
[mindful MacK is RFA, and he'd get ballpark what McD + Staal earn = cap neutral]

--------------

Unrelated, last year I BEGGED you guys to do Cam Talbot, whose favorite player was Roy, for your 1st 10th OA, ballpark fair value. [Slats got greedy, overplayed his hand, and despite a big deal including SJ's 9th getting withdrawn w/acquisition of Jones, we had to take less.]
I was told na, na, nah! we got Varmalov.
Talbot went to Edmonton, and was good enough to survive that backstop hell hole to date.
Varmalov is on your list.

Just sayin'
before the expected no.

I completely expected Bern to miss the thick sarcasm in the OP and I am so glad he did.

Good god this is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad