Proposal: Colorado's Core for your....stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
What is the best amount of quantity/"potential" that Colorado can get from your team for any of the following players:

Duchene
Barrie
Landeskog
Varlamov
Everyone else mentioned in a clickbait media site in the past 3 months or any player not named Mackinnon.

Your offers MUST contain a package of significantly less value than the player you are trading for or have a complete disregard for Colorado's team needs. Cap space is also not important.

There is a lot speculation by media members like Eklund and purposefully vague possible offers from Canadian media sites that would also like to remind you how bad of a team Colorado. So there is a lot of possibility here.

I know there are already a TON of similar and more specific posts like this one out there so feel free to move them into this thread to conserve space.

Alright guys so what are you best offers. Personally I like Duchene, Barrie, Bigras and the Avs 2019 2nd to MTL for Pleks, Emelin and alex galchenyuk.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
What is the best amount of quantity/"potential" that Colorado can get from your team for any of the following players:

Duchene
Barrie
Landeskog
Varlamov
Everyone else mentioned in a clickbait media site in the past 3 months or any player not named Mackinnon.

Your offers MUST contain a package of significantly less value than the player you are trading for or have a complete disregard for Colorado's team needs. Cap space is also not important.

There is a lot speculation by media members like Eklund and purposefully vague possible offers from Canadian media sites that would also like to remind you how bad of a team Colorado. So there is a lot of possibility here.

I know there are already a TON of similar and more specific posts like this one out there so feel free to move them into this thread to conserve space.

Alright guys so what are you best offers. Personally I like Duchene, Barrie, Bigras and the Avs 2019 2nd to MTL for Pleks, Emelin and alex galchenyuk.

montreal probably takes that and runs

MarryMarner

Mar 31, 2008
William Nylander
James van Riemsdyk
Travis Dermott
For
Matt Duchene
Tyson Barrie

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The only players that interest me are Duchene and Landeskog. Barrie is intriguing, but he's a RD, that is not the side we need to add to. We need LD. Now I haven't really paid attention, so I don't know if Barrie is right handed but can play on the left. But now I'll stick with Duchene and Landeskog.

Players I can live with if the Habs trade: Plekanec, Emelin, Desharnais, Condon, Andrighetto, and Beaulieu (this one would make me think a bit but if he's a piece it would require to land Landeskog or in particular Duchene, I'm in).

Untouchables for me: Price, Petry, Weber, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, Radulov (unless he doesn't pan out).

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
The only players that interest me are Duchene and Landeskog. Barrie is intriguing, but he's a RD, that is not the side we need to add to. We need LD. Now I haven't really paid attention, so I don't know if Barrie is right handed but can play on the left. But now I'll stick with Duchene and Landeskog.

Players I can live with if the Habs trade: Plekanec, Emelin, Desharnais, Condon, Andrighetto, and Beaulieu (this one would make me think a bit but if he's a piece it would require to land Landeskog or in particular Duchene, I'm in).

Untouchables for me: Price, Petry, Weber, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, Radulov (unless he doesn't pan out).

So basically you're willing to trade your scraps for our big pieces? How kind of you lol

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I sense some frustration in the OP... :)

Just assume I came up with some sort of suitably insulting offer for Duchene that included David Clarkson. That's about the direction we'd go with such silliness.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
William Nylander
James van Riemsdyk
Travis Dermott
For
Matt Duchene
Tyson Barrie

boy would that look bad if nylander and dermott hit their potential.
I cant really see the leafs being interested in the price it would take to get duchene, unless its for kadri +.

Matthews,Nylander,Kadri,Bozak. we are good at C for the first time in a decade

D3ADLY

Jan 8, 2009
Twitter @AgentDeadly
I cant really see the leafs being interested in the price it would take to get duchene, unless its for kadri +.

Nylander will be on the wing. Bozak will not be here past next season. We are not set at C and this trade would make us better. Now do we want to get better this way or are we rebuilding that is what has to be decided.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

if they hit their potential? Duchene is a 1C and Barrie is a top pairing Dman already.. Laughs take that and run.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014

So funny OP...

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

If Nylander has his high end potential, he might be almost as good as Duchene. If Dermott hits his high potential, he's not as good as Barry. So....

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Nylander will be on the wing. Bozak will not be here past next season. We are not set at C and this trade would make us better. Now do we want to get better this way or are we rebuilding that is what has to be decided.

Source? He played C all last year and the last two professional years over seas and in the AHL..

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Source? He played C all last year and the last two professional years over seas and in the AHL..

Well he won't be playing center next season.. unless you want him playing on the 4th line. Highly doubt Babcock moves him ahead of bozak in the lineup

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple

Duchene
Barrie
Landeskog
Varlamov

have to sit this one out, due to OP guidelines.
If you change your mind, MacK would be the ideal return for McD +, who I have hopes of acquiring and, given his righty shot, put on opposite W w/Kreider and a stud C du jour.

fyi, after acquiring EDM 1st 2017, my offer would be
McDonagh + EDM 2017 1st + Rangers 2017 1st + Staal + G prospect Halverson
for
MacKinnon + Siemens + maybe minimal cap dump
[mindful MacK is RFA, and he'd get ballpark what McD + Staal earn = cap neutral]

--------------

Unrelated, last year I BEGGED you guys to do Cam Talbot, whose favorite player was Roy, for your 1st 10th OA, ballpark fair value. [Slats got greedy, overplayed his hand, and despite a big deal including SJ's 9th getting withdrawn w/acquisition of Jones, we had to take less.]
I was told na, na, nah! we got Varmalov.
Talbot went to Edmonton, and was good enough to survive that backstop hell hole to date.
Varmalov is on your list.

Just sayin'
before the expected no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad