Post-Game Talk: Colorado @ Nashville 7:00

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
44 seconds and they give up a goal right after making one. How many times has that happened this season?

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Never should have been a game. We let them back in it over & over..oh well. It's what we do. We didn't need that extra point..we need a lower pick.

Jarnkrok continues to look good..earning time on the PP & OT. Sick hands on the shootout goal.

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
Well at least one point but this game should never have gotten to that point in the first place. Blowing multi-goal leads seems like this team's strongest point.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Well at least one point but this game should never have gotten to that point in the first place. Blowing multi-goal leads seems like this team's strongest point.

Not only that, but one of the reasons we are on the outside looking in for the playoffs is games like this- how many home games have we had this year where we completely outplayed the opposition and lost?? It has happened too many times to count.

That is 6 straight home losses- when is the last time that happened??

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Am still pissed I missed half an episode of Bubble Guppies and 15 minutes of Justified watching that pathetic crap.

This team simply doesn't know how to win....

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Am still pissed I missed half an episode of Bubble Guppies and 15 minutes of Justified watching that pathetic crap.

This team simply doesn't know how to win....

maybe lower your expectations a tiny bit? :laugh:

I found the game to be enjoyable considering they were able to keep up with the scoring pace. We don't see that every day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad