GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30PM MNT 4/23/24 Game 2: Jets lead series 1-0

Will Fourgiev have a save percentage above .700?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Does it even matter?

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Why kid ourselves?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
If Nuke keeps up this level of play he’s a conn smythe candidate

Will never be the offensive player Rants is but because of his impact in all 3 zones I think you could make an argument that he's the 2nd most important forward behind MacK in a 7 game series.

Also no idea how you make it work cap wise but no team that's trying to win the cup can afford to lose a player like Lehky. I know it'll mean difficult decisions in other places but Lehky/Nuke on the wings just make up so much of this teams identity. Avs don't lose to Seattle if Nuke has his shit together IMO.

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
At some point in the finals after we go 13 and 0 he'll have a bad game and you'll be right back to ripping into him.

You people will be critiquing how he lifts the cup and the way he spits on ice in Edmonton after the boys sweep McDavid again.
i will still criticize but i will be gentle... you can see how much he cares... thats enough for me

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
So when we make the conference finals vs Oilers, we gonna get Landy, JD and Byram back right?

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
So when we make the conference finals vs Oilers, we gonna get Landy, JD and Byram back right?
Heater hocking.gif

Reactions: the_fan

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
3rd period 5v5 stats after the Avs dominated the first 40:

Shot attempts 19-7 Jets
Shots 7-1 Jets (doesn't include two posts Makar/MacKinnon hit)
Scoring chances 9-4 Jets
High danger chances 3-2 Avs

The Avs played almost a picture perfect 3rd period. Outside of continuing the attack, this was second best. They limited practically everything the Jets tried to do, kept things outside and cleared traffic for Georgiev while making damn sure to clear any rebounds he gave up. The one slot chance from Ehlers only happened because Duhaime lost his one functioning brain cell and turned it over with zero pressure.

All around fantastic game. This series SHOULD be 2-0 Avs. I pray to god the Avs come out ready to play in Denver because the Jets dominated us in Denver this season.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

One of the nastiest things I’ve seen. I had to see it so you guys do too. Good night.

That is revolting. F*** off with that nasty shit. Now I won't eat poutine for a while.
Bednar says they’ve been reading a lot of negative online comments. Georgiev has been reading a lot of negative comments. If they’ve been reading this board, I’ve never said anything negative….
View attachment 858710
I mean... I hope they're getting motivation wherever they can.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

One of the nastiest things I’ve seen. I had to see it so you guys do too. Good night.

How is that even poutine? Flaming hot cheetos have no cheese taste whatsoever and are not cheese curds. That random mayo or whatever isn’t gravy either. Poutine is not the name for ‘random items tossed in fries’

What the f*** is that shit man.... Shouldn't even be called a poutine. f***ing garbage. Now I hate Winnipeg.
This being the straw that broke the camels back for Winnipeg being a terrible city is hilarious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad