GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30PM MNT 4/23/24 Game 2: Jets lead series 1-0

Will Fourgiev have a save percentage above .700?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Does it even matter?

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Why kid ourselves?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I have something to say - if you don't think Casey Mittelstadt is a GREAT FIT for this team after that game, you don't have a f***in' clue what's going on.

He was frikkin' AWESOME... his board play is unbelievable. For me that was his best game as an Avalanche!

Yes yes and more yes, MittelJost hast looked phenomenal his first 2 playoff games. Really adds an element to this team that we've really been missing for quite some time. His board play is definitely top 3 on the team and his vision is next level to anyone else on the squad.

Reactions: GeoRox89

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Walker doesn't surprise me at all. The guy was bad tonight IMO. Also not surprised to see Duhaime down there. Didn't like his game at all. That late penalty in the 3rd can't happen.
Yea duhaime was no bueno. I actually thought Walker was pretty good. But maybe my burgundy colored glasses deceived me.

Reactions: missionAvs

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Really? I double doubted the f*** out of him. Hell I still doubt him. I'm worried this victory will secure him as the started for the rest of the series, and this will be his only good performance.

The glimmer of hope I saw was after the 1st goal he actually settled in, unlike when usually he implodes. It also helps that the team in front of him buttoned up the defensive side of the game, especially in the 3rd.

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
watching 4givs interview, i now really feel like shit for being so mean... f*** you all for encouraging me... he looks like such a decent kid
At some point in the finals after we go 13 and 0 he'll have a bad game and you'll be right back to ripping into him.

You people will be critiquing how he lifts the cup and the way he spits on ice in Edmonton after the boys sweep McDavid again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad