GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30PM MNT 4/23/24 Game 2: Jets lead series 1-0

Will Fourgiev have a save percentage above .700?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Does it even matter?

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Why kid ourselves?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
Joke is on the Jets, the player they slewfooted into concussion protocol was our shittiest player

Congratulations, you played yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: JudoKoala

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Called it: Georgiev will bounce back and give us enough to win that game. Happy for him and the team. A damn good team effort.

But its just one game. Build on it, work, study your game. In the end its all in the head for goalies. I really hope this game helps to bring back the mojo and confidence. He doesnt need to be on Roy-Level, just solid. And he was tonight (beside maybe the first one). And guess what, thats all it needs because his teammates do the rest.

If it wasnt for game 1, this series should be 2:0 Avs heading back to Denver.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
For such a great performance tonight: the boys can f*** my wife, Georgie twice
IMG_2753.gif

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
I have something to say - if you don't think Casey Mittelstadt is a GREAT FIT for this team after that game, you don't have a f***in' clue what's going on.

He was frikkin' AWESOME... his board play is unbelievable. For me that was his best game as an Avalanche!

His defense is way better than I anticipated. His stick defensively is the best we've had since ROR. Chemistry on offense doesn't quite look like it's developed yet but you can see the patience/creativity with the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad