GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30PM MNT 4/23/24 Game 2: Jets lead series 1-0

Will Fourgiev have a save percentage above .700?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Does it even matter?

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Why kid ourselves?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I am not a fan of what Bednar is doing to him, though. The line shuffling continues.

I mean props to the guy, he is doing what he can to make it work and I agree watching him check has been *chefs kiss* with his IQ. But give the guy a break with his winger rotation.
Yeah the offense isn’t consistent or there yet. The wingers likely have something to do with it, but I don’t frankly care all that much if he can line up against top line and give us a prime Danault level defense.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
What the f*** are you talking about? I said MacK was playing like he did pre-2018 which is where he struggles. Then said that the regular season doesn’t mean shit otherwise Matthews is the greatest goal scorer in the playoffs. Reading comprehension, holy shit

Your words. Live with them. drink them in.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Be such a shame for Jones to sit. He's my favorite defensive call-up, and just fits in. The problem is we go to another level when G is in the line-up.

Reactions: John Mandalorian

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Manson intermission interview - great to see him so psyched!

Now, how to play the 3rd? "Protect the lead"? or no changes? I'd say the former with this crew carries significant risk...

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Jets are going to come out firing. We need to be prepared to get down and gritty to begin with, because if we get through that, they'll fade like the wet paper cups they are hahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad