GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets @7:30PM MNT 4/23/24 Game 2: Jets lead series 1-0

Will Fourgiev have a save percentage above .700?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Does it even matter?

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Why kid ourselves?

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I am actually REALLY liking how Kiviranta has been playing.

I thought Bednar was a lunatic to play him 3rd line over Duhaime but he has been arguably the Avs best forward through 5 periods. Forechecking hound and actually creating chances.

Now if 29/96 would wake up that would be great.

Oh also I am going to now start a conspiracy theory that Cale Makar was intentionally holding back all season outside of a select few games. He looks NOTHING like the guy we complained about all season. He is dominant out there.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011

I thought Bednar was a lunatic to play him 3rd line over Duhaime but he has been arguably the Avs best forward through 5 periods. Forechecking hound and actually creating chances.

Oh also I am going to now start a conspiracy theory that Cale Makar was intentionally holding back all season outside of a select few games. He looks NOTHING like the guy we complained about all season. He is dominant out there.

He's been awesome.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

For all the talk around the league about playoff Mack, it’s playoff Makar who is the biggest stud

Reactions: dahrougem2

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island

been the best player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad