GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Columbus Blue Jackets 7pm MT

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
So......pretty quiet in here huh?

Wake up everyone...
1250757645_cute_kitten.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Must lose game. Things are a bit too close at the bottom of the league.

Sorry if I upset the "you're a terrible person if you cheer against your team" crowd.

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
No waking.

tumblr_mkrhcfwigQ1ra347zo1_250.gif

GO BJ's! Really want to see them beat out Detroit or Minny for the playoffs.
E: 500 vcash on Columbus. My first bet, let's see how it fares.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Guys ,

Is it true that the Avs are sellings tickets for tonight's game as low as 1$ and 17$ for a first row seats. That's what they said on TVA sports tonight .

:huh:

member 116861

Guys ,

Is it true that the Avs are sellings tickets for tonight's game as low as 1$ and 17$ for a first row seats. That's what they said on TVA sports tonight .

On StubHub there were tickets for the upper bowl for $1 and $2. I think it was StubHub but I'm not 100% sure what site it was. I don't think first row seats were that cheap.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Guys ,

Avs aren't the ones selling them but there are Avs tickets being sold for $1 on Stub Hub.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
On StubHub there were tickets for the upper bowl for $1 and $2. I think it was StubHub but I'm not 100% sure what site it was. I don't think first row seats were that cheap.

Avs aren't the ones selling them but there are Avs tickets being sold for $1 on Stub Hub.

thanks for precisions, that's not the angle they used on TV . They said it was the Avs themself who were selling tickets . as a matter of fact they started the news saying that things are so bad in Denver that they are selling tickets at 1$ to put people in the building .

:shakehead They can make news with nothing and tell false informations , the worst thing is that someone without real imputs will believe that garbage :shakehead

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Didn't realize how close we were to everybody else and how many games are left. Still 6 games left. Didn't think we could ***** up the tank that much, still a chance that we could end up picking like 6th overall. Would blow suffering threw all this without a big time reward. Oh well.

I have a feeling we win. Wish I had that feeling 15 games ago, better late than never I suppose :laugh:

Zih

Dater's Gonna Hate
Dec 19, 2008
Colorado
Guys ,

Probably has a lot to do with the unexpected and rather large snow storm going on today. They forecasted 60% chance of rain/snow, with up to 2 inches of precipitation. Instead we've gotten 6-8 inches so far and the snow is still falling steadily and heavily.

anleva

Aug 2, 2005
Guys ,

I just saw a tweet from the Avalanche that tickets are $15 at the box office with a student ID

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
Guys ,

I checked StubHub not too long ago and they had 2 club level row 1 tickets going for $30 after taxes and fees.

Coloradorov

Oct 7, 2009
Denver
As Zih mentioned, there has already been an unexpected 6" of accumulation today, with another inch an hour or so falling until late tonight. I can't see a ton of people clamoring to battle the elements and downtown Denver for the payoff of a sweet, sweet game by our guys.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
As Zih mentioned, there has already been an unexpected 6" of accumulation today, with another inch an hour or so falling until late tonight. I can't see a ton of people clamoring to battle the elements and downtown Denver for the payoff of a sweet, sweet game by our guys.

What about the Canucks game? What was the weather like? Dater said he got tickets for $4 and other people tweeted him about cheap tickets too. One guy said he got seats in row 17 for $8 on Saturday.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Probably has a lot to do with the unexpected and rather large snow storm going on today. They forecasted 60% chance of rain/snow, with up to 2 inches of precipitation. Instead we've gotten 6-8 inches so far and the snow is still falling steadily and heavily.

Keep that stuff in Denver, please. I don't need it down here in the Springs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad