Sep 11, 2011
Canada

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Sorry, but I don't think that trade should be ranked at the bottom. The best one is indisputable, yes. The Sundin/Clark trade was bad, no question, but still nowhere near as bad IMO as dealing away a franchise cornerstone defenseman in the making in Robyn Regehr for five minutes of Theoren Fleury. If they don't make that deal, Regehr fills a gigantic hole for the Avs and we don't have to put up with the lean years of top pairing Brett Clark/Karlis Skrastins :help::help::help:. The stability lost in that deal would haunt the Avs for well over a decade. And what's worse, Lacroix reportedly gave Calgary the option of choosing either Regehr or Martin Skoula. If only they had chosen the "flashier" prospect...ugh.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Agree with ya Poke on the worst

Also think if your putting the Forsberg deal into the mix, then that's the #1 trade. It's the closest thing to the NHL version of the Herschel Walker trade

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Sorry, but I don't think that trade should be ranked at the bottom. The best one is indisputable, yes. The Sundin/Clark trade was bad, no question, but still nowhere near as bad IMO as dealing away a franchise cornerstone defenseman in the making in Robyn Regehr for five minutes of Theoren Fleury. If they don't make that deal, Regehr fills a gigantic hole for the Avs and we don't have to put up with the lean years of top pairing Brett Clark/Karlis Skrastins :help::help::help:. The stability lost in that deal would haunt the Avs for well over a decade. And what's worse, Lacroix reportedly gave Calgary the option of choosing either Regehr or Martin Skoula. If only they had chosen the "flashier" prospect...ugh.

I really hated Puck Poise....except that one year when he scored like 13 goals haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad