GDT: Colorado Avalanche @ Boston Bruins 5:00PM Mountain Time 12/3/22 (Emergency Level: They're all dead Jim)

Best 80's teen movie?

• Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • The Breakfast Club (1985)

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Footloose (1984)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • The Outsiders (1983)

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Say Anything (1989)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Dirty Dancing (1987)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Risky Business (1983)

• WarGames (1983)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Sixteen Candles (1984)

• Just One of the Guys (1985)

• Teen Wolf (1985)

• Weird Science (1985)

• Adventures in Babysitting (1987)

• Pretty In Pink (1986)

• Stand By Me (1986)

• Better Off Dead (1985)

• Other? Comment below.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • The Goonies (1985)

Votes: 9 10.6%

• Total voters

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
And btw, McAvoy should now have a price on his head. What a gutter rat who pretends to be a star. Let's take care of that next time.
agree

I'm legitimately pissed off that Lehk got f***ing suplexed and there wasn't a penalty, and no reaction from the rest of the team.
... and no reaction from the rest of the team. THAT is where I draw a line with Bednar. There is only so much "line" to accept. That was not one of them.

Reactions: katfude

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Not even upset. Boston is hard enough to beat with a healthy line up. Nice to see Foudy out there for the only goal for. Kids got some nice speed.
Not upset either with a reg season loss to Boston, if it was in somewhat normal circumstances.

But to have Lehkonen join the ever growing death squad is truly upsetting. f*** this team!

Reactions: LOFIN

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
This is beyond ridicilous at this point. It´s not this season, but this injury-shitshow keeps on going for years now with this franchise.

Thank god we got one window when everything went our way and we finished the job (aka, Cupwin).

With all these injuries, we will find us soon fighting for a wildcard. And i mean it serious. We are basically a one-line team and one major injury away from being in real trouble. Playing Makar, Toews and Mac nearly 27 minutes every game isn´t a formular for success either.

Week-to-week means out for month on this team. I dont expect Landeskog back soon either. And wtf happened to Helm and Byram?

f*** this shit, really, f*** it. We play Boston, the hottest team in the NHL right know and the majority in here just wishes for no further injuries. And not even that works in our favor. Crazy shit.

Reactions: katfude and xAvsx89

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Was at the game. Tough to watch. Just an extremely diluted lineup. A team like Boston will chew up a depleted lineup like this. Bergy takes Mackinnon out of the equation and there’s no other line to step up.

Also I saw Manson walking down the street shopping with JMac Friday. Surprised to hear he has a lower body injury that’s putting him on IR. Is it possible he activated something which requires a small procedure and they’re planning to do it in the next few days?

Reactions: dahrougem2

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Was at the game. Tough to watch. Just an extremely diluted lineup. A team like Boston will chew up a depleted lineup like this. Bergy takes Mackinnon out of the equation and there’s no other line to step up.

Also I saw Manson walking down the street shopping with JMac Friday. Surprised to hear he has a lower body injury that’s putting him on IR. Is it possible he activated something which requires a small procedure and they’re planning to do it in the next few days?
It's an abdominal tear, somehow that information became public. (That's what I read somewhere so take with the requisite grain of salt.)

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
McAvoy should be suspended a very long time for that play on Lehkonen. Dangerous, dirt bag play from him.

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
How ? We got nothing and Englund got beat up by Foligno
This is what's so frustrating. They know that, and totally were cheap w/o any threat of retaliation. Our fighters won't be back this week either, and that's that for them unless we meet in SCF. So that still wouldn't really work out, too much at stake in finals, so there is no chance to pay for their goonery, and they absolutely knew it. Cowards.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The Bruins are a fantastic team, no doubting that.

However, it's cute seeing so many of their fans puff their chests after beating an Avalanche team playing half the game with 11 forwards and 5 of those 11 are AHLers while half the defensive corps also belong in the AHL (MacDonald/Englund truly, EJ theoretically).

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
We play them again next week.... Maybe its time for "eye for an eye".....
What? Boston would mop the floor with Colorado. That’s not how the avs are gonna win against Boston. I wouldn’t worry about this loss. Half the avs are hurt. Regular seaSon game. No big deal. The injury is unfortunate. Generally in the nhl a defender will put a guy down at all costs when they are scrambling in the crease like that. Mcavoy is a thick train. A violent strong defender. Colorado needs a couple players like this. The only thing about Colorado that I would consider a flaw is the toughness. They aren’t a violent hard hitting team. They will miss kadri a lot. Kadri is what they are missing imo.
The Bruins are a fantastic team, no doubting that.

However, it's cute seeing so many of their fans puff their chests after beating an Avalanche team playing half the game with 11 forwards and 5 of those 11 are AHLers while half the defensive corps also belong in the AHL (MacDonald/Englund truly, EJ theoretically).
I think we more puffing the chest due to the unbeaten at home record. It’s pretty extraordinary to be honest. If you watched this team every game you would totally get it. And don’t worry. Colorado is just injury depleted. They will be fine. Teams stacked. Best defender on the planet plays for them.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The worst part is I thought he sounded 'better' last night then he has in other recent games. To put that into perspective.
I only saw the 3rd period where the game was basically done where I'd imagine he would be a bit less worked up. Didn't sound good either way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad