Confirmed with Link: Colliton fired

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
f*** might be the single most popular word in the hockey community past....14U. It just struck me as an extremely strange comment. I almost think it is sarcasm.
Believe me I get it. I say and hear the F word A LOT. I had the same thought watching the show. It was like a commitment to the bit.

I f***ing hear f***ers saying f*** all the f***ing time. This f***er though says f*** so f***ing much I can't f***ing believe it.

To paraphrase any conversation he's depicted having.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
f*** might be the single most popular word in the hockey community past....14U. It just struck me as an extremely strange comment. I almost think it is sarcasm.

Its on Amazon Prime, just watch the first episode of All or Nothing and you’ll see what I’m talking about. I don’t have a problem with swearing, I do it all the god damn f***ing time but Sheldon Keefe basically says “f***” every single sentence

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Its on Amazon Prime, just watch the first episode of All or Nothing and you’ll see what I’m talking about. I don’t have a problem with swearing, I do it all the god damn f***ing time but Sheldon Keefe basically says “f***” every single sentence

It's pretty much a hockey thing. You should hear pros talk off the record, after a couple beers. Saying f*** only once a sentence is an accomplishment, IMO.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Believe me I get it. I say and hear the F word A LOT. I had the same thought watching the show. It was like a commitment to the bit.

I f***ing hear f***ers saying f*** all the f***ing time. This f***er though says f*** so f***ing much I can't f***ing believe it.

To paraphrase any conversation he's depicted having.

Honestly, i do not like that word being said a lot (english or finnish version), especially if a teen is in question,
teen woman, to be specific. Repeatedly saying the f word is soo annoying and i always want to say
to those people, shut-up!. it does get you a cheap laugh, for some reason, if you are a comedian...

Sure, i'm not "allergic" to cursing (duh), depends on a situation, i curse too, it comes out of frustration (or pain)
but to some, it seems its like second nature, to curse...

i don't like it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad