NCAA: College Football season in peril

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
SEC announced their opening week.
Florida vs. Kiffin and Leach vs. LSU are probably the 2 most intriguing match-ups.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
SEC announced their opening week.
Florida vs. Kiffin and Leach vs. LSU are probably the 2 most intriguing match-ups.
Intriguing only because those coaches are intriguing but both games should be absolute beatdowns.

None of them will happen as long as athletes are mixing with all the students going to packed parties and bars though. The only chance a season happens is if most of these schools go to online classes so that athletes aren't interacting with their covid ridden classmates multiple times everyday.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Ex-Washington NFL player Derrius Guice accused of rape while at LSU

Two former Louisiana State University students say recently released Washington Football Team running back Derrius Guice raped them just months apart in 2016, when Guice was a rising star freshman on the LSU football team.

A USA TODAY investigation found that the women’s allegations were shared at the time with multiple people at the school — including at least two coaches, an athletics administrator and a nurse — yet the school does not appear to have investigated.

“(Orgeron) said, ‘Everybody’s girlfriend sleeps with other people,’” the former player told USA TODAY.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There have been a lot of schools that don’t have a lot of cases, including in football camps. 146 is way too many though especially when you consider that’s a small town to begin with. I would have a real hard time justifying playing if you can’t even open your school.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I read somewhere this past week that the NCAA is thinking of waiving a year of eligibility across the board.

Sep 19, 2008
I read somewhere that the SEC will continue to play even with reduced attendance of about 20%

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Rumors are that the BigTen are reconsidering and plans are being put in place to potentially have football starting in November.
What a mess their commissioner turned this into

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

How does this clown still have a job? Not the first time hes said something really dumb.

Rumors are that the BigTen are reconsidering and plans are being put in place to potentially have football starting in November.
What a mess their commissioner turned this into

I dont see why he is still commissioner, I also dont see him lasting until next year at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad