LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm sure there will be a Heisman House commercial about this

Reactions: DaveG

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I wonder if the Penix pick ends up playing some kind of role in Sanders and Atlanta... Either as a shield to prevent it or as part of a future trade.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It just seems like it’s going to be very cringe there this year. If what they’re doing is working, it should be at least 8 wins.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
The CFP would be better off dividing most of its games (assuming expansion to 14 teams in 2026) among the big 4 networks.

Under this arrangement, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and The CW would each get a first round game, while the former four networks each get a quarterfinal. The last two rounds would air on the same network, alternating between the big 4 networks.

And I don't think the MAC is done with expansion. They should also add Cleveland State, Robert Morris, and Youngstown State as full members, with only the latter joining for football, and the former two being replaced by Richmond and UConn in football only.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The CFP would be better off dividing most of its games (assuming expansion to 14 teams in 2026) among the big 4 networks.

Under this arrangement, ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and The CW would each get a first round game, while the former four networks each get a quarterfinal. The last two rounds would air on the same network, alternating between the big 4 networks.

And I don't think the MAC is done with expansion. They should also add Cleveland State, Robert Morris, and Youngstown State as full members, with only the latter joining for football, and the former two being replaced by Richmond and UConn in football only.
The CW ain’t in the game here.

• Haha
Reactions: LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
The idea is to ensure any conflict between overlapping games is solved by not having them on the same network forcing the diversion of the start of one game to a sister network while the other game gets to its conclusion.

They're just gonna stagger them anyway

They don't want to compete against each other for views

You will never see two concurrent playoff games in the current formats.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_8751.jpeg

And I see Z is back on his bullshit again…

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad