Post-Game Talk: Cole's Plus/Minus: HOCKEY BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Good comeback. Glad I decided to keep watching and not turn it off when they were down 6-3.

Reactions: Pengwins

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
FkCFXUe.gif

The good, the ugly, and the 8.

Reactions: domaug

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
the Penguins' offense willed themselves to a win. they overcame lousy goaltending and some bad defensive mistakes to have a massive comeback.

now, on another note, i'm thankful i haven't been cast out for negativity, because i know i'm a hugely negative presence on most nights. i'm thankful i can talk hockey with complete strangers online and have some common ground.

and i'm thankful for still breathing and having people that care about me, and i still don't know why or whether i deserve it.

to anyone celebrating Thanksgiving, happy Thanksgiving! whatever you're doing or whoever you're celebrating with, i hope it goes your way.

to anyone not celebrating Thanksgiving, happy Thursday!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@ColePens called a 5 point night for Malkin in the first period. Dude delivered.

What a fun team this year.

I will call it pure luck... but i called 3 things:

1) 5 point night.
2) ZAR tie goal
3) Letang winner.

Im the luckiest person... and probably the dumbest for never thinking for a second the team would be out of this game.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Well, that works. The result they definitely deserved. Need much better from the goalies and the defense needs to be better as well. Letang sucked tonight. Ruhwedel was bad. Luckily the offense was unstoppable. Geno is a freak of nature.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
it kind of seemed inevitable that the canucks would equalize with the goalie pulled then. Kahun killed 10 or 15 seconds with pure effort followed by total hockey smarts and they never got established again

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Crosby can go back to the defensive role from 2016, playing with McCann and Hornqvist. Let this top line keep rolling. Minimal interference.
And I doubt that he's ever have a problem with that. Guy only cares about cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad