+ Sutter

- Sid
- Kunitz
- Coaching
- Kunitz
- Coaching
- Kunitz

Gotta give Lapierre credit...

Penalties killed us and not being able to draw them.... we out played them for last 40 minutes... Will be nice to get Hoff and DP back

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Bottom line -

We need Erhoff and Pouliot to come back NEXT game..at least one of the two.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
If anyone doubts Kunitz's badness, just look at how Geno looked when Kunitz was moved from his line. Amazing.

Biggest minus is losing a winnable game. Biggest positive is that we were competitive.

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
I really like Hornqvist and I'm excited to watch him these final three games and next year, but for a team that can't score, I'd love to have Neal right about now. They made that deal to get deeper with Spaling, but Spaling has been ****ing terrible. I couldn't tell you what Spaling's face looks like. Apparently he exists, but I'll need someone to confirm that.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think the Rangers have another level to get to and I think the Pens 2nd period was as good as they'll be in this series.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I want to know how we get out of this ****ing bizzaro world where the worse Kunitz plays, the more he gets rewarded.

Anyway, it was quite a bit closer than I expected. But if the personnel decisions don't change, it's going to be a sweep.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
- the refs

- SID, embarrassing effort by the "Captain". I'm sorry Sid, you are only the "Captain" in name. Pathetic display of effort. If you never watched hockey before this game, you would think LAPs was the 9 million dollar player and Sid was a 4th line hack.

CAPS LOCK

Aug 10, 2005
+ to the Pens for not rolling over and giving up after allowing a goal in the first minute. Its obvious the Rangers are playing at a different level than most teams in the NHL right now, but Im impressed that the Pens gave them a game and at times hjad them on their heals.

High Flying Birds

Aug 29, 2009
Victoria, B.C
The amount of holding and interference the Rangers players do is through the stratosphere. But then again, if the refs aren't gonna call it, they'll just keep doing it. Kudos to the NHL for bringing back one of the most infamous eras of hockey.

BlacknGold4life

Sep 22, 2014
with what I said I dont want to take away from Chorney and BD's play tonight. it was solid... too bad we cannot take out LJ

and hopefully Galiadri died.. maybe 1 defenseman a game.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I can't get over how bad Kunitz looked all game and he's out there with the extra man. lol. Keep him off the ******* ice.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
As bad as our forward depth is, the biggest difference between these two teams is their defence's ability to move the puck. Countless times I'd see Crosby his line regroup looking for that quick pass to the wing then to Sid but our D can't make that first pass. Meanwhile every Ranger defenceman looks like Nick Lidstrom with the puck.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
+Bennett should've gotten more minutes. He was playing well. Johnston's being dense as per usual.
+Comeau
+Hornqvist
+Fleury
+Cole
+Lapierre

-Our defense corps especially Scuderi
-------------Coaching

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
+ Effort
+ Did better than I thought we would, I don't actually feel like raging and shouting at the game.

- Kunitz

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
ehrhoff and pouliot getting healthy doesn't help much since the problem didn't seem like dumoulin and chorney to me.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
-Everyone on defense
-Mostly Lovejoy and Scuderi
-Kunitz
-Bench management
-Kunitz again because he was that bad
-Lazy Sid

+Geno is love. Geno is life.
+Honry care. The rest of his line dey don care. Horny care.
+MaxLap, Comeau, and Spaling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad