Proposal: Cole Smith

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
The way the organization values him it would have to be a massive overpay, think of a 1st or a 2nd + good prospect.

Which, understandably, is not happening.

Reactions: rea and Play

rea

Feb 8, 2011
The way the organization values him it would have to be a massive overpay, think of a 1st or a 2nd + good prospect.

Which, understandably, is not happening.
Was just curious, understandable your response is. Every fanbase has players they value on a diff scale. I think I brought up because of my opinion of him, and how I read he was perceived on your own message board. The signing post of him didn't really paint him in a light where he was valued, but mb thats just a minority

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Know he just re-signed, but is there any avenue he's available for trade? And if so the market value of him
To me, he's a dime-a-dozen filler player, so I'd very cheerfully trade him for a 3rd round pick. But the Preds organization seems to love him, he brings some "intangibles" or sets a tone with off-ice work ethic or something. He's a very limited player on the ice, however, so I wouldn't get too infatuated with him if I was you. He'll fade out of the league the minute his motor drops even a tiny notch. Which invariably happens to most players as they get older and more comfortable.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00