GDT: COL vs. NYR: Ice Wars (9pm ET)

Easy Enough Poll: What is the best Star Wars Movie?

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Rouge One

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Other (If you pick this, you're wrong)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
I have always liked the setting of the Star Wars universe, but none of the movies are great in my mind. The originals might have been ground breaking when released, but people still overrate the shit out the them. They are all mid

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I have always liked the setting of the Star Wars universe, but none of the movies are great in my mind. The originals might have been ground breaking when released, but people still overrate the shit out the them. They are all mid
Obviously the best SW related content is the expanded universe stuff. KOTOR 2 is a pretty damn good showing of what that universe could be like, and contrasting it to even EP5 is like comparing some fancy legendary literature to a child's book.

Reactions: The Moops

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
This epic pre-game discussion may be much better than the game. Hope Mack whooped his team back into shape or the Rempe-Rangers will run rampant over our rears. Really.

Reactions: The Moops

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017

This. It was kinda fun in the late 90's to be into star wars when it was sorta outside of the mainstream, but nothing about star wars this century has been fun or even particularly interesting.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I come in here expecting a bunch of negativity about Val not playing. Instead it's 4 pages of Star Wars talk. Apparently there is a topic besides a cup win to make everyone forget about injuries.
Next GDT the poll needs to be what is the best spaceship. Then you will see a real nerd fight break out between the Trekkies, SW Fanboiz, and me with anyone who doesn't answer with Gunstar or Firefly.

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You really do just wanna watch the world burn, don't you?
giphy.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Next GDT the poll needs to be what is the best spaceship. Then you will see a real nerd fight break out between the Trekkies, SW Fanboiz, and me with anyone who doesn't answer with Gunstar or Firefly.
The Ebon Hawk and the Leviathan is like Millenium Falcon and Imperial Star Destroyers. Only 1000x better
ezgif-7-4dabd05a11.jpg

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad