GDT: COL vs. NYR: Ice Wars (9pm ET)

Easy Enough Poll: What is the best Star Wars Movie?

• The Phantom Menace

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Attack of the Clones

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • A New Hope

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Rouge One

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Other (If you pick this, you're wrong)

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Glad we played them again frankly. No one can say they are not a great team this season so we'll hopefully be playing them again and we'll have to learn from this one. Their D had us matched very well.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Legit mad about 29 losing his streak. It's one thing if he didn't deserve a point, but he created that 2nd goal.

The league is bush league if they don't award an assist. If Toews shoots and a rangers player defects it top shelf 29 gets a point but a 50/50 rebound 2 guys fight over last touches a Rangers player it's an own goal. Complete garbage.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

Wait... what? So they admit it went off the glove, but it's not enough glove to be a hand pass?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Man… way too worried about a damn assist. Players asking about it and now asking the NHL to look at it (which they review every game anyway).

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
I think it’s good the streak is done. At the end of the day it’s a meaningless stat.

When Bednar said recently, “Every person on the team was aware of the streak during that game.”

I knew it was time for the streak to die. You never want those kinds of things being a priority.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Glad we played them again frankly. No one can say they are not a great team this season so we'll hopefully be playing them again and we'll have to learn from this one. Their D had us matched very well.
We still almost doubled them up in shots

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

Wait... what? So they admit it went off the glove, but it's not enough glove to be a hand pass?
The rule is open hand or on the ice. No way it was a hand pass.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Might be in the minority but I love the Avs OT mindset. Go, go, go. Even if it means an odd man rush the other way and a loss. **** it.

That’s what I want to see as a fan. Not holding the puck for 1.5 minutes and not even attempting a shot. No one is tuning in for that pathetic ****.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Don't worry. I called this week both losses to Montreal and New York, and I'm calling the Avs to beat the ever living f*** out of Nashville.

Preds have been showing cracks lately during this 16-0-2 run and now it's ending via Arizona.

The Avs are going to send a message as revenge for last game and stomp them.
I predicted an OTL to Montreal and a Reg loss to the Rangers. I was pretty close. I called a OTL to the PReds and ill stick to that.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014

It doesn’t matter if it hits the glove. Still don’t get why Bednar challenged that.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver

Yes…. Glancing off a glove isn’t a hand pass. lol.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I hope he did, it's really a meaningless point. History was way more important. The team wanted it, but now history is f***ed over a so so decision.
MacK probably doesn't give two shits about his point streak. He just wants to win. The other players want it more than him.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Oh course he did. MacK wants to win. If we had 1 decent faceoff man, I would've agreed with him too.
MacK wanted to keep the streak going more than a win LOL. I mean Avs aren’t desperate for points to risk the extra point by pulling the goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00