GDT: COL @ VAN: Going Whaling (10p ET / 8p MT)

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Suck my dick Canucks, you motherf***ers

Bruce there it is, you whiny bitch
1674284087887.gif

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Great to see he was able to reset, Bednar said it was more mental stress. Parkkila has done wonders with goalies here.
When the guys in front of him are dialed-in & playing hard, Georgie gets dialed-in too. It's kind of like the team swagger rubs off on him, and vice-versa. He's had his ups & downs so far this season, but lord knows I feel better with him in net than Darcy Kuemper.

Reactions: The Moops

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I shed a tear for Boudreau because he's a great man who doesn't deserve to be raked over the coals. If things ever get dicey with Bednar, which will probably be the case in the distant future, I would totally take Bruce as a replacement no questions asked. There will probably be better candidates at that time though.

It all starts with that paedophile of an owner and when you have awful people at the top, all they do is hire awful people throughout the organisation. Remember, they had that fiasco with that woman in their front office as well? Then you have Trevor Linden, the heart and soul player of that organisation also get up and leave as President. Rutherford is senile and has been that way for the past six years and you can make the argument even longer, thinking he's the right bloke for that job is insanity at its finest.

Allvin seems intelligent, but I am not sure if he has the same amount of power or say that other GMs in the league have. Not only does he seem like he's controlled by others at the top like Rutherford, but Aquilini also appears like he's too involved in the process. The Canucks never ever rebuilding is a direct sign from Francesco himself. Then you sign effin' JT Miller to that contract, Dubois 2.0 and run out of funds to sign your captain Horvat. I am not saying he would ever replicate the success he's currently showing, but I rather take him than a player who gives up half of the match. Yikes and this post doesn't even go into all the other stuff like the constant locker room dustups and the whole fiasco concerning the Canuck physician(s) and their Bangkok Backdoor Alley School of Medicine degree.

Reactions: LOFIN

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
When the guys in front of him are dialed-in & playing hard, Georgie gets dialed-in too. It's kind of like the team swagger rubs off on him, and vice-versa. He's had his ups & downs so far this season, but lord knows I feel better with him in net than Darcy Kuemper.
Sounds like one of our beer league goalies.

One game he was so pissed that he just casually moved out of the crease on a breakaway lol!

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Must-Win again... And the team delivered.

Losing against these Canucks would´ve been a total disaster.

Talking about the Nucks: They need to blow this up and clean house fast. Jesus, what a shitshow that is going on up there.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
Beating the Nuck is the natural order of the Universe.

Petterson was auditioning for a trade to the Avs tonight. Although in fairness Sammy G. was utterly lost in space on the goal.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
So glad to wake to to a win after this whole BB mess. F the Nuck!
Unreal stuff going on last night. The fans bringing out signs and chanting in support of Boudreau, him getting emotional before and during the game, I’ve never seen anything like it.

And I wondered exactly how the players themselves would respond, and Myers admitted the whole thing affected them. I can’t imagine trying to play through a distraction that huge.

Friedman said in a podcast the Canucks were burned out and shell-shocked from all the drama, and that was well before all THIS.

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
Is it just me or is Nichushkin the engine that keeps this thing moving?
While Nuke's impact to the team has been visible. It is really Mikko that has kept the boat afloat during all injuries. Let's hope they will stay healthy and able to play like they have a few previous games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad