Brandon Saad -- Robert Thomas -- Jordan Kyrou
Alexei Toropchenko -- Tyler Bozak

Nick Leddy -- Colton Parayko
Calle Rosen -- Justin Faulk
Niko Mikkola -- Robert Bortuzzo
Scott Perunovich

Ville Husso
Chuckie Sideburns

Injured: Torey Krug (lower body), Marco Scandella (lower body), Binner (lower body)

Avalanche projected lineup

Valeri Nichushkin -- Nathan MacKinnon -- Mikko Rantanen
Gabriel Landeskog -- Nazem Kadri -- Artturi Lehkonen
Andre Burakovsky -- J.T. Compher -- Nicolas Aube-Kubel
Andrew Cogliano -- Nico Sturm -- Darren Helm

Devon Toews -- Cale Makar
Jack Johnson -- Josh Manson
Bowen Byram -- Erik Johnson

Darcy Kuemper
Pavel Francouz

Injured: Giradi (upper body)

THE NOTE WILL BRING IT TONIGHT. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE! NO MORE POUTING OR CRYING ABOUT BINNER BEING HURT. NO MORE WHINING ABOUT WATER BOTTLES OR TWITTER FEEDS! ITS TIME TO PLAY BLUES HOCKEY FOR 60 AND PUT SKATES TO ASSES! NOTHING BUT A PURE DOMINATING VICTORY IS ACCEPTABLE AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, BECAUSE DIZEE 3:16 AND CHIEF SAID SO.

IF YOU ARE READY FOR THE BLUES TO WIN GAME 4, GIVE ME A HELL YA!

PREVIEW OF TONIGHT:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Copy of my post from mainboard thread.

Blues need to focus in on winning and not on getting a pound of flesh from Kadri.

Kadri is scum, his explanation was complete bullshit and anyone with a brain can see that Rosen had a clean step in front of him and he drove through Rosen in order to collide with Binnington. I also don't believe it just so happens to be a coincidence that last year he targets our best defenseman and this year the goalie with the best save percentage in the playoffs. Kadri acts as little more than a hitman come playoff time and it is hilariously sad to me that the narrative has switched to a thrown water bottle and internet tough guys threatening him (and for the record the people lobbying racist comments and threats are scum as well).

The way to make Kadri pay is to send his ass to the golf course early and I think that is exactly what is going to happen. Blues are going to galvanize around this and win the next 3, starting tonight with a dominating performance.

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I'm little worried tonight. Binner's ability to play the puck kills a lot of the forechecking. Husso isn't as good. That's the only thing that scares me tonight.

I just we come out. 50 seconds score and beat the crap out of them tonight like 5-0 or 5-1.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
I hope to god we don’t go for retaliatory hits against lasting because you know they will call it against us. Can’t feed into the narrative already. Just play the game and finish the checks but nothing too excessive. The refs are going to be calling anything so the game doesn’t get out of control. Also hopefully no one on either teams gets injured

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
As much as I'd love to see Kadri get pounded into the ice, we cannot let him be a factor tonight. Focus on winning the game and do it for Binner. We need to have the same energy we did after the Sharks handpass game.

Very big game tonight. Hope Husso is ready to be a wall.

Reactions: Blueston

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Hoping Berube has drawn up a better zone exit strategy now that we’ve lost Binny’s puck handling. That’s going to be key in tonight’s game

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

Fez Whatley

Jun 7, 2015
Blooze have been the better team the last two games. I bet they come out guns blazing and don't back off. Only way this games close is if keumper is amazeballs or husso / chucky shit the bed. LGB baby!!!!

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
0ED5AA89-C6D6-48A0-BAE8-BE819AB866FE.gif

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Krug is skating this morning!
That's good news. Would be really nice to put him in instead of Perunovich. I'd also like to see the 4th line restored as a force with its own chemistry.

I'd assume they stick with 7D for a while if he's coming back (and what of Scandella?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad