Confirmed Trade: [COL/SJS] Andrew Cogliano (@50%) for 2024 5th round pick

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It had somehow completely escaped my notice that Cogliano was even with the Sharks in the first place. So that's fun. Unless he's fallen off an absolute cliff this year, that seems like a really solid add for Colorado though. Good depth forward to have, with a little bit of "swiss army knife" versatility.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
It had somehow completely escaped my notice that Cogliano was even with the Sharks in the first place. So that's fun. Unless he's fallen off an absolute cliff this year, that seems like a really solid add for Colorado though. Good depth forward to have, with a little bit of "swiss army knife" versatility.
He was solid for us. Still a very good PKer. Shouldn't be playing over the 4th line, but considering the Avs' depth, I don't think that will be an issue.

Reactions: biturbo19

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Love the guy, with him and Manson on the Avs I have my Western Conference team to watch in the playoffs now.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Should be an upgrade for the 4th line. The pick is practically irrelevant and the salary is 500k. Very strong trade in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad