Confirmed Trade: [COL/SEA] Kurtis MacDermid for 2023 4th round pick

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Maybe Seattle got orders from ownership to spend as less money as possible and tank for Bedard/Wright/Svechkov lol

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
He will still disappoint you. Particularly when he's deflecting the puck into his own net.

I personally think he’ll be rotated in as the 13th forward 7th or 8th d. I think he’ll play against heavier teams when we want to protect Byram or Girard, but against more skilled teams I see MacDonald getting into the lineup. There’s hopefully still some additions coming so he might get bumped down further. I would imagine he’ll only get 20-30 games this season.

Belgican

Mar 8, 2002
Visit site
I personally think he’ll be rotated in as the 13th forward 7th or 8th d. I think he’ll play against heavier teams when we want to protect Byram or Girard, but against more skilled teams I see MacDonald getting into the lineup. There’s hopefully still some additions coming so he might get bumped down further. I would imagine he’ll only get 20-30 games this season.
Hmm, I think he’s there as the 6D today, he will play 65 games I’m quite sure

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
He will still disappoint you. Particularly when he's deflecting the puck into his own net.

I'm sure he sucks, and I would definitely have preferred not to give a draft pick to get him, even one that will almost assuredly turn into nothing. We're just going to have several guys around the fringes of our roster earning <$1m that can be rotated into the press box as necessary. They'll neither make nor break us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad