Waived: [COL] F Riley Tufte waived by the Avalanche (cleared)

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Scoring a goal against his former team, not at all surprised to see him react like that. :dunno:

Dude probably still remembers Bowness scratching him before that game in Minnesota.

Didn't work out for him in Dallas so he's trying to re-establish himself in Colorado.

Looks like that's gonna have to start in the AHL but hey if he finally settles in as a regular bottom 6er over there, then I'm happy for him.
The Minnesota scratch was the biggest non-issue. People act like he was benching Modano for game 1,500 instead of not giving an AHL tweener a free roster spot in the middle of a playoff race.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I don’t know why the Riley Tufte waiver thread is always at the top when I check HFboards now, and at this point I’m too afraid to ask.

Tufte:

1696991653886.gif

Reactions: SomeDude

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The Minnesota scratch was the biggest non-issue. People act like he was benching Modano for game 1,500 instead of not giving an AHL tweener a free roster spot in the middle of a playoff race.

Meh, i still think it was a dick move, even if Tufte ended up not amounting to much with Dallas.

Reactions: uncleben

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad