Waived: [COL] F Riley Tufte waived by the Avalanche (cleared)

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I remember watching Tufte get drafted ahead of Tage Thompson and Alex Debrincat and rolling my eyes...

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
He cleared. Nice.

He’s going to get some games for the Avs. Big guy that can win the type of cycle hockey that undid the Avs vs Seattle.

I think he’s better than LOC.

We should have claimed Martin Jones though.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Ahhhh cool. The version of Tage Thompson that didn't magically eventually work out and turn into a superstar. Or in this case...even NHL caliber player. :laugh:

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
That's fine. I just found the celebration two minutes into a preseason game massively over the top, acting like he scored a game 7 Stanley Cup final goal. Also just think he's shit overall.
Despite the hate you are getting, I 100% agree with you. Looks like a clown celebrating like that and I would almost guarantee the guys in the locker room told him to chill tf out.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
That's fine. I just found the celebration two minutes into a preseason game massively over the top, acting like he scored a game 7 Stanley Cup final goal. Also just think he's shit overall.

Scoring a goal against his former team, not at all surprised to see him react like that. :dunno:

Dude probably still remembers Bowness scratching him before that game in Minnesota.

Didn't work out for him in Dallas so he's trying to re-establish himself in Colorado.

Looks like that's gonna have to start in the AHL but hey if he finally settles in as a regular bottom 6er over there, then I'm happy for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad