Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] D Sam Malinski signs ELC with the Avs (2 years, $850k AAV; begins 2023-24)

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I think Pronman had him #3 along college/NCAA free agents? He’s pretty slick. Like almost all these guys, if the team can squeeze a bottom pair/line depth guy out of them eventually that’s a win. Especially for a team who is heading into a post-MacK extension crunch and who sucks at drafting guys outside the top 10. The Avs are getting increasingly active in trying to mine these freebies and I suspect they will continue to remain one of the most active in the league.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think Pronman had him #3 along college/NCAA free agents? He’s pretty slick. Like almost all these guys, if the team can squeeze a bottom pair/line depth guy out of them eventually that’s a win. Especially for a team who is heading into a post-MacK extension crunch and who sucks at drafting guys outside the top 10. The Avs are getting increasingly active in trying to mine these freebies and I suspect they will continue to remain one of the most active in the league.

I think EP Rinkside had him as their favored UDFA NCAA player as well.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Style looks a bit like Makar in those highlights and Hirose's style looks a bit like Quinn Hughes in his highlights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad