GDT: COL@CGY Flams host Avalanches @ 730pm SNW

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Sutter's making it clear to Treliving he doesn't believe we have the horses to make this work; and that this team is incredibly mid.

Have you considered that Sutter is part of the problem? Especially with his issue of playing, younger skilled players that may not be that big, e.g. Pelletier, Phillips? Hell, both should be playing over the likes of Duehr and Lucic.

Not saying there are definitely problem players, but Sutter should not be exempt from the overall team problems.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Sutter post game interview was dogshit. Talked about how beating the avalanche once this season was an accomplishment and how much better of a team they are than the flames, and how calgary just is not good enough, lol great mindset to have on an aging win now roster with no cap space.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Sutter post game interview was dogshit. Talked about how beating the avalanche once this season was an accomplishment and how much better of a team they are than the flames, and how calgary just is not good enough, lol great mindset to have on an aging win now roster with no cap space.
Maybe he's talking to Brad through the media. Sutter has said this team is overrated since he arrived. Even wit Johnny and Tkachuk.

Have you considered that Sutter is part of the problem? Especially with his issue of playing, younger skilled players that may not be that big, e.g. Pelletier, Phillips? Hell, both should be playing over the likes of Duehr and Lucic.

Not saying there are definitely problem players, but Sutter should not be exempt from the overall team problems.
Pelletier and Phillips don't move the needle on an NHL team.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Maybe he's talking to Brad through the media. Sutter has said this team is overrated since he arrived. Even wit Johnny and Tkachuk.

Pelletier and Phillips don't move the needle on an NHL team.
People were saying the same thing about Oliver Kylington, Brett Kulak, Juuso Valimaki Paul Byron etc.. But I guess you can see into the future when these players actually had a chance? The guy literally blamed young players for a loss in which no young players played

What’s the excuse for continually playing Markstrom over Vladar?

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Glad I raced home after nightshift again to watch that one. Guys look and play like an expansion team a lot of the time, like a bunch of strangers to each other. I'm sure with all the travel they're closer than that, just looks that way sometimes to me.

Don't have too much to comment otherwise.

I still think we ought to make Vlad our guy. I get that we don't give Marks the goal support etc. But whatever.

Also, switch Ruz with someone higher up on the playing cycle like Looch.

Might as well give Pel a chance.

All the usual stuff I guess. Generally this doesn't feel like a very cohesive team. Toffoli seemed to play pretty well. I was probably too tired to tell much else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad