Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] Avalanche sign Pierre-Edouard Bellemare (2 years, $1.8M AAV)

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Who said Joe couldn't bring in an entire 2nd line in one summer? Burakovsky - Bellemare - Donskoi are going to put the college line to shame...

*sigh* Here's to hoping MacK can crack 150 :crossfing:crossfing:crossfing
He many ****ing bottom six forwards does Colorado need?

giphy.gif

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Think these signings are leading to a trade of one of the Frat line (Kerfoot) + Dman (Barrie or Zadorov depending on his ask) for that 2C
I agree, that seems likely. Greer and Kamenev are probably looking likely to be included in discussions too as it's hard to see them being anything more than 13th forward now, and long-term there's Bowers/Kaut/Newhook coming too.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I hope we hold his rights, and let him develop a couple of years in the khl. Wish we held onto grigorenko too

Nah, Greg's game only works on the bigger ice. Kam at least plays an NHL game & was a good two-way player to go with his skill...at least until exploding...

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
God Dammit I hate to lose Pebbles! I echo what's said above, plus, he has underrated hands. If you can find the goal he scored against MTL in 2017-18, you'll see. He seems like a young 34, too.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Defensive zone faceoff guy to boot. He was something like 57% over 750 draws last year. Solid signing for the fourth line and PK. Might not replace soderbergs 35-45 pts but replaces the rest at way less cost

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Who said Joe couldn't bring in an entire 2nd line in one summer? Burakovsky - Bellemare - Donskoi are going to put the college line to shame...

*sigh* Here's to hoping MacK can crack 150 :crossfing:crossfing:crossfing

giphy.gif

You're really gonna be the guy that's assuming bellemare was for the second line? Lol. Sakic told the media he has plans to trade for a top 6 forward and that options are open. Hand your fan card in at the front door on your way out please.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
You're really gonna be the guy that's assuming bellemare was for the second line? Lol. Sakic told the media he has plans to trade for a top 6 forward and that options are open. Hand your fan card in at the front door on your way out please.

Obviously I meant that completely seriously :rolleyes:

And pass; homers don't get to decide whether other fans are or are not allowed to root for the team.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Obviously I meant that completely seriously :rolleyes:

I just see you crying more than anything. I'm wondering why fans are upset that we didn't sign any long albatross contracts. We swung on panarin and missed and added suitable depth players. I think we all knew the 2C or even top 6 forward would need to be through trade rather than free agency

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Looking at last years team, honestly 6 or 7.

The problem with last year's team was that we had 0 2nd liners and had to overplay our bottom 6ers. That's not a problem that gets resolved by adding more bottom 6ers...
Defensively responsible center who can anchor the PK moves the needle a lot. Especially on a team devoid of anyone that matches this.

He helps with the Soda hole, but we had a 2c hole even with Soda on board.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I just see you crying more than anything. I'm wondering why fans are upset that we didn't sign any long albatross contracts. We swung on panarin and missed and added suitable depth players. I think we all knew the 2C or even top 6 forward would need to be through trade rather than free agency

Sorry I'm not blowing smoke up Joe's ass for refusing to solve our holes for a 2nd straight offseason :dunno:

But you do you and keep repeating that false-choice while ignoring anyone who isn't on their knees next to you.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Looking at the very marginal 4th liners getting 3mil, this one looks like a great deal to me.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Sorry I'm not blowing smoke up Joe's ass for refusing to solve our holes for a 2nd straight offseason :dunno:

But you do you and keep repeating that false-choice while ignoring anyone who isn't on their knees next to you.

Look at all the contracts signed. Which one do you think he should've done that he didn't? Please tell me. Bellemare solid faceoff guy, pker and leader for the fourth line. Donskoi and bura for depth purposes and potentially more

Bellemare > Kamenev and brings what soda does defensively and on the pk, better at faceoffs.
Donskoi > Bourque
Bura > Ghetto

Still moves to be made. There's literally nothing wrong with what was done..still have 30m in space to sign our RFAs

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
Look at all the contracts signed. Which one do you think he should've done that he didn't? Please tell me. Bellemare solid faceoff guy, pker and leader for the fourth line. Donskoi and bura for depth purposes and potentially more

Bellemare > Kamenev and brings what soda does defensively and on the pk, better at faceoffs.
Donskoi > Bourque
Bura > Ghetto

Still moves to be made. There's literally nothing wrong with what was done..still have 30m in space to sign our RFAs
I wouldn’t bother with him

He doesn’t understand the concept of other opinions

Reactions: Avaholic29

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Whenever we(us Avs fans) can't really complain about our team, we can still find a way to complain about other Avs' fans opinions, our GM or Tyson Barrie's trade value. As long as there's complaints, we're happy as a fanbase;)

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
:laugh:

My literal entire premises of argument on the subject are based on actually understanding various perspectives and giving them the credit they’re due regardless of whether you agree or not

You really need to grow up of you’re going to keep harassing me with stuff like this because you got your feelings hurt at some point

Reactions: Avaholic29

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
For a low grade signing, I like it a lot. We needed someone to eat garbage minutes. It wasn’t going to be any of our <25 C’s that are going to need o zone time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad