Coincidence or Planned?

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
McDavid signs his first professional contract on July 3 2015. He will (likely) play his first official NHL game 97 days later, on October 8 2015.

Personally, I think it would be cool if the Oilers held him out of the first 3 games on the road and he plays his first official professional game on October 15, in front of the home crowd. Oh look, I just happen to be going to the game on October 15. :D

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
You're better off buying a plane ticket to St Louis and a ticket to that game then trying to buy a ticket to the Oilers home opener off of stubhub if you aren't one of the lucky ones that already got a ticket. Take a drive from St Louis to Nashville and catch Mcdavid's first 2 NHL games.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Hey...you never know. I was trying to think of things for a tattoo a while ago and wanted to use the numbers of my birthday along with a Norse design.

Just so happened that Odin came up in all my numbers (the date I was born in the Gragorian calendar was significant, as well as the day that I searched up). It just happened to be Wednesday....previously known in Germanic and Scandinavian culture as Woden's Day.

There was no doubt that the God of war Odin had to be part of the tattoo, and he was a diety in D&D that I just happened to draw (actually sketch) on paper about 20 years earlier.

Just saying...:naughty:

I never got the tattoo though unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2