Cody McLeod Suspended 5 Games

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Mcleod is a punk! He got off with nothing when he ran Spurgeon 2 years ago

reaching out to touch someone is a suspension?

oh wait...minnesota called for a suspension for EJ's brutal attack on nothing, now I get it

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Lapierre has history and had intent to injury.

McLeod has zero history with the victim even claiming responsibility.

Both are suspended the same length, anyone else see something wrong with this?

^this , you're correct it doesnt make any sense . Lapierre's hit was a lot worst ... and they both have 5 games ? First of all it was a mistake from the NHL to give Lapierre only 5 games , when it fact it sould have been 6+.

Second point , if we take for granted that Lapierre had 5 games and his hit was worst , than Mcleod should have got 2 to 3 games max , for his hit .

Zih

Dater's Gonna Hate
Dec 19, 2008
Colorado
^this , you're correct it doesnt make any sense . Lapierre's hit was a lot worst ... and they both have 5 games ? First of all it was a mistake from the NHL to give Lapierre only 5 games , when it fact it sould have been 6+.

Second point , if we take for granted that Lapierre had 5 games and his hit was worst , than Mcleod should have got 2 to 3 games max , for his hit .

I'm not angry at that Cody got 5 games; it's roughly what he deserves.

Lapierre was the one who deserved 8-10 and the league seriously screwed up by giving him only 5.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

Lapierre was the one who deserved 8-10 and the league seriously screwed up by giving him only 5.

I know , even more so since Lapierre is a repeat offender .
Remember this hit a few years ago ?

Huis Clos*

Deserved. The NHL needs to start throwing the book at guys to get these hits out of the game.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
It's actually kind of hard to remove any possible bias from Shannahan after comparing the two videos he did on McLeod and Lapierre. He spent the whole video placing blame on Boyle, while spending Cody's whole video removing any blame from Kronwall, even though he put himself in a more vulnerable position and admitted to it. Plus Lapierre has been suspended for a bad boarding hit in the past, and is known for dirty plays like this while Cody hasn't been fined or suspended once in seven seasons. Really doesn't pass the sniff test.

[NHL]462754[/NHL]

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC

Yeah, this is the way I feel too. Should have given Lapierre more for being a repeat offender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad