Cody Hodgson for 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan48

Jun 14, 2015
Would anybody be interested inbbringing Hodgson in for 1 year at 1.5 mil to see how he does , I don't think we will be even close to making the playoffs this year but Hodgson could help us long term if we choose to resign him if he has a strong year. Would be a decent yo go with Bergy and Marchy, keep inmmind he was a stud in the OHL

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
From everything ppl in buffalo have been saying and on the fan550....hes out of shape, won't play defense and and can't skate.

Huge pass for me

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Would anybody be interested inbbringing Hodgson in for 1 year at 1.5 mil to see how he does , I don't think we will be even close to making the playoffs this year but Hodgson could help us long term if we choose to resign him if he has a strong year. Would be a decent yo go with Bergy and Marchy, keep inmmind he was a stud in the OHL

Absolutely. Now the one caveat would be his whole issue with his back. If he's healthy enough I think he's an excellent candidate for a reclamation project

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
To make this years free agent season more fun we should start a thread for every passing thought or suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad