Cody Glass scores first NHL goal in debut

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Been closely following this kid since he got drafted. Ridiculously happy for him. Was crossing my fingers just to see him get an assist. The goal is even better. And nice to see the chemistry with Pacioretty has continued into the regular season.

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
And then he just said Max Pacioretty is a future Hall of Famer in his post game interview.

Not the brightest kid.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I have a feeling Vegas will be the Sharks daddy this year. They're on a mission for what happened in the playoffs, already had their number to begin with and in a season where the Sharks are looking for young guys to step up, it's Vegas that has the best young player too :laugh:

Happy for Glass. He was certainly a player you looked at in the summer and said to yourself, if he breaks into the league this year, Vegas' offense will be really strong.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah I also hate when players compliment their linemates. It is really something that keeps me up at night, let me tell you.
I slept just fine.

But it’s hilarious how you think that they can’t compliment them in any other way besides calling them a HOF’er. :laugh:

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I have a feeling Vegas will be the Sharks daddy this year. They're on a mission for what happened in the playoffs, already had their number to begin with and in a season where the Sharks are looking for young guys to step up, it's Vegas that has the best young player too :laugh:

Happy for Glass. He was certainly a player you looked at in the summer and said to yourself, if he breaks into the league this year, Vegas' offense will be really strong.
They've been our daddy since they joined the league...

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Have a feeling that Glass is going to be up on the Knights top-six. Watched some of the highlights from the game and Glass has looked pretty good, just a couple rookie things to work on, and if he improves upon them within the season I think he could finish the season with some very high rookie numbers.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I slept just fine.

But it’s hilarious how you think that they can’t compliment them in any other way besides calling them a HOF’er. :laugh:
I mean he could still be right about Stone. Stone is still just 26 years old. I mean there's plenty he'd have to accomplish but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Either way it's silly to derail a first goal thread over something like this. 20 year old riding a hype high says something stupid in interview, stop the presses. Let's focus on this. Let's forget that he scored his first goal on his first shot in the NHL after working hard to earn his place under an 'old boys' type of coach who almost sent him back to the AHL. Nah he said something stupid so let's focus on that.

Like I said above, I'm sure everything that fell out of your mouth at age 20 was completely intelligent and correct.

Reactions: Puckrobber

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Twenty year old scores his first goal in his first NHL game and we're giving him **** for being overzealous and saying something dumb. Neat.

I'm sure you never said anything stupid at twenty years old.

Thats HF for ya, no accountability when you are hiding behind an alias.

Good for Glass, he looks great. Vegas is so deep up front its scary.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I mean he could still be right about Stone. Stone is still just 26 years old. I mean there's plenty he'd have to accomplish but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Either way it's silly to derail a first goal thread over something like this. 20 year old riding a hype high says something stupid in interview, stop the presses. Let's focus on this. Let's forget that he scored his first goal on his first shot in the NHL after working hard to earn his place under an 'old boys' type of coach who almost sent him back to the AHL. Nah he said something stupid so let's focus on that.

Like I said above, I'm sure everything that fell out of your mouth at age 20 was completely intelligent and correct.
Awww you’re upset that not everyone is praising someone on your favorite team. How sad.

I'm curious as to why you think it's impossible for Stone to have a HOF career.
I never mentioned Mark Stone. You’re good at changing the subject.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad