Confirmed with Link: Coburn to NYI for 2022 7th round pick

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
You see, PD would actually not be a bad assistant GM where he could focus solely on trading for amateur players, prospects and draft picks. His shitty moves are all always exclusively related to the misevaluation of pro players.

If he had a decent experienced GM with him making all the moves that target pro players, the team would be in a better place.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Don’t think so, i I bet he re-signs

Maybe. I'm not sure where he fits if Formenton is up full-time. If Watson were healthy I'm not sure Dzingel even gets into the lineup - his inability to play on the PK hurts his viability in the bottom 6.

Reactions: aragorn

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
You see, PD would actually not be a bad assistant GM where he could focus solely on trading for amateur players, prospects and draft picks. His shitty moves are all always exclusively related to the misevaluation of pro players.

If he had a decent experienced GM with him making all the moves that target pro players, the team would be in a better place.

You mean the pro players he just traded away for more than he paid to acquire them???

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.

I think there's a relationship between the pro players and having to give up extra assets for them because we need retention help on anyone making more than the minimum.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
aoyrpgcr3gjy.png

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens got Dzingel, 2nd and 7th for free

For paying Paquette and Coburn salaries (partially)

But we were not paying Nilsson and Gaborik LTIR salaries.

Extend Dzingel for 1 year at 2.5 (?) and it's all good

Dzingel has been a very profitable asset for Ottawa. Former 7th round pick, acquired by trading Kovalev. AK27's signing was great too as he allowed to get that famous 7th rounder, the season he pushed Fisher's value up to a 1st + 3rd. We developped Dzingel, played him and then traded him for Duclair and two 2nds. And then we re-acquired him for "peanuts"

All of this is very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matsens15

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad