Confirmed with Link: Coach Q gets 3-year contract extension

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Crawford played better in his cup run than Niemi did in his. Maybe this should be a thread???

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Just passing along the rumor on the announcement.

After Rocky has once again not made any money on the Hawks, he's decided to sell to Paul Allen who will move the team to Seattle. Don't shoot the messenger.

Buckst3r

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas, GA
Just passing along the rumor on the announcement.

After Rocky has once again not made any money on the Hawks, he's decided to sell to Paul Allen who will move the team to Seattle. Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm from Seattle and this would be amazing news if it were true. :(

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Announcement: Kane has been hospitalized because his body consists of 95% jungle juice. Also named team USA captain.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
at least 1 season too long. What a terrible deal.

Bad caphit as well. WTF is Bowman doing?

On a serious note, any idea how much the top coaches are paid? I would be curious to know how much coaches like Babcock, Q are paid. The only one I know is Vigneault in NY, who gets paid something like 5 years, 2 million per year.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
scotty needs to get more involved, his son is running this team into the ground.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
So you wanted Niemi over Hammer?

:shakehead

I was always vocal about Hjammer over Niemi, but lets compare the 10/11 Hawks D to the D we will have next 2 years.

Back then there was no chance to replace Hjammer, now we have that D depth that makes Craw more important to our team

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I was always vocal about Hjammer over Niemi, but lets compare the 10/11 Hawks D to the D we will have next 2 years.

Back then there was no chance to replace Hjammer, now we have that D depth that makes Craw more important to our team

I disagree...removing Hammer would create a pretty big hole, IMO.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
it would create a hole but a D like

Keith - Seabrook
Leddy , Oduya, Rozsival, Stanton & Brookbank

wouldn't be that bad to ice and as of now there is nobody to replace Crawford.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
This actually surprises me. We all know there is a huge disconnect between Bowman and Q , but happy it got done.

Winning kinda cures that

5TabG2l.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad