Coach plus covid19 issues. Game 1/28 postponed; also 2/1 & 2/3 games

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
On Sharks' audio broadcast, it was stated that more than one coach is infected, in addition to the two known players.

If no further cases are found, those (two) coaches and players will be "out" and the team would be short (coaches) or fill in from Taxi Squad/AHL.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I can't imagine what our defense would be like without Petro or Mcnabb for that matter.

Lol

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
On Sharks' audio broadcast, it was stated that more than one coach is infected, in addition to the two known players.

If no further cases are found, those (two) coaches and players will be "out" and the team would be short (coaches) or fill in from Taxi Squad/AHL.
Two players? Petro's the only one, McNabb if that's their 2nd is listed on LTIR without any covid mention.

I can't imagine what our defense would be like without Petro or Mcnabb for that matter.

Lol
Martini-Theo
Hague-Whitecloud
Holden-Coghlan

tbh not too bad if Cogs can handle the big league, the only question would be PK2.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'd go with putting Holden back with Theo, Martinez and Whitecloud should be good. Hague and Coghlan or Bischoff can get sheltered minutes. Not a bad group, can hold down the fort until the others return

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It's apparently four team members and two more postponed games according to the Athletic.

They phrased it four team members, including three coaches, so I think they mean one player and three coaches.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Lol

Probably still not as bad as the defense without Martinez, Whitecloud and Petro at the beginning of last season. Boy that was ugly.

Although Schmidt was on the team but so was Subban.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am just waiting for the news that says that the entire Knights season has been cancelled due to Covid.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Sounds to me like Pietro has also had 4 days of neg tests by the way he worded it, but who knows?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello y'all! Do you think Glass is going to be centering a line when the game returns by friday no? Real interested on the players' status and doings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad