OT: Club de Foot Montreal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I want Canada to succeed, but my point is get out fantasy land because we have the best LB, every upcoming game will be very difficult, ok Tim Burton?
And the supposed realist spews more spin. We don't only have the best LB in the game. With Davies, David, Larin, Cavallini, Buchanan, and Hoilett we have the best attack in CONCACA. And yes better than Mexico's.

Reactions: Michelangelo

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I was wondering why you were always ultra optimisitc then went on your page and saw you are a filmmaker. It all makes sense now Tim Burton. You are very consistent, I will give you that. I hope for your sake, I am wrong, but regardless the last few games may be as good as your fantasies, Hollywood ending playing in your head.

I saw the Orlando game, he was stellar. His best game, that I have seen. I do think he leaves and we are not gonna miss him. Miller, Waterman, Struna is enough.

Now I am disappointed that they exercised Torres and Hamdys options. Lassi moreso. A loan to MTL leads to permanent transfer no matter. Thats 3 International spots wasted, IMO. The bar is way too low. Lazy recruitments. Takes me back to the day they bought Ballou permanently lmao, same as buying traffic cones.

Torres is too predictable, poor first touch, lacks strenght. I would rather get a DP RW that we have missing for 3 years. Old Boys are a horrible club so if he isn't good enough for them it says a lot. He's a bench option on a good team and he doesn't make the bench in New England. Watch him having a bang average season in 2022. He did score 4 goals to his defense and its very good for a winger. Still not sold

Lassi is Okay, gets injured too often, no defensive awareness, had a terrible season, could have been the perfect opportunity to let him go though.

Hamdy is more of a question mark, I would be fine with keeping him instead of Torres, not both.... but his 500k salary is way too high. He probably took a paycut, but I give him the benefit of the doubt because he seems similar to Djordje and playing both didn't do him any favor.

At least, Camacho + Struna leaving thats 2 million, but I think there is a year left on Strunas contract... If you add Johnsen thats 3 million!

This winter they should go after an Elite Number 8. I am thinking Naingolan or Hector Herrera

For Struna, it's his last year. Urruti still has another year on his contract.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gonzalez+1.gif

Reactions: Stanley Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad