Playstation 4 EASHL: Club actively recruiting

The Living Beast

Jun 14, 2012
Hey guys, my club is actively recruiting players at all positions. Typically, we enjoy playing 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, etc but we've been unable to do that so far as many of our friends have not yet made the jump to PS4. So far in NHL 16 we are in division 6 with an 18-12-2 record. If interested, add my PSN: donz2210

Aug 6, 2012
Definitely interested. My PSN is gunz4013, I can play all five positions really well. I'll hit you up later tonight when I'm on.

cheap77

Go Kings!
Mar 19, 2011
I'm interested if you play more for fun. I'm just looking for a group of active players that aren't super serious and into raging. I like winger position.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
I'm interested, but between class, work, and Destiny stuff I'm only on twice a week or so. If you don't mind adding a casual player to fill out a roster every now and then I'll send you a message later tonight.

I like to play positionally and have a strong cycle game. We'll see how it shakes out.

The Living Beast

Jun 14, 2012
I'm interested, but between class, work, and Destiny stuff I'm only on twice a week or so. If you don't mind adding a casual player to fill out a roster every now and then I'll send you a message later tonight.

I like to play positionally and have a strong cycle game. We'll see how it shakes out.
Fine by me

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I'm usually on 3-8pm et. Work nights so have to settle for a little afternoon / evening play.

Add me for a tryout: Spirytus_192

Drop on record is like 34-12.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad