Clifton ejected for headshot on Cousins

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I don't think a single person even knew Nick Cousins played for us until game 5 of the second round last year.

The outrage is hilarious.

I promise you, that one of your favorite teams will be happy to overpay him this offseason, just like Gudas this year. Then you will love him.

Remember me then.

• Haha
Reactions: AvroArrow

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Gotta keep your head up, you would think a team like Florida that's notorious for dirty hits would know better. Absolutely laid out.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
If he was on the Leafs him and Reaves would form the new Legion of Doom line. He would be Darcy Tucker, lol.

Stop playing that you didn't love that rat when he played for you.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Cultured people are casually enjoying another episode of Cousins getting blown up, Florida fans show up to blogpost about how HAHA OMG WE DONT CARE BUT YOU GUYS ARE CRYING ABOUT COUSINS RENT FREE like clockwork.

Reactions: AvroArrow

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Hockey happens, guy reaches out for puck in traffic and gets blown up.

Flip the roles in the highlight clip and the thread would be full of calls for a lifetime ban :sarcasm:

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
The head was at shoulder height, but it wasn't the first thing to hit. Clifton passes by the left shoulder in his approach.
"Passes by". As in misses making the head the initial point of contact. Don't get me wrong, I hat Cousins and the way he plays, so for me this is a just desserts type of result. I'm interpreting your "passes by" as meaning it wasn't with intent to hit Cousins in the head and I'd agree with that entirely.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I don't think a single person even knew Nick Cousins played for us until game 5 of the second round last year.

The outrage is hilarious.

I promise you, that one of your favorite teams will be happy to overpay him this offseason, just like Gudas this year. Then you will love him.

Remember me then.

Sir this is a Wendy’s.

Reactions: WiHockeyGuy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad