Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Simmonds

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Neither,

But I'd say Simmonds is the superior player.

Bunting - Matthews - Marner
Kerfoot- Tavares - Nylander
Mikheyev - Kampf - Kase
Blackwell - Spezza - Engvall

Rielly - Lyubushkin
Giordano - Brodie
Muzzin - Liljegren

Campbell

Reactions: crump

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I think we’re at the point that we have 12 better forwards when healthy that neither should be dressing.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Who would you rather have in the lineup for the playoffs?
Simmonds. Just because I've seen actual aggression out of him. Clifford is very passive it seems. I don't know why, cuz he's a good skater and not horrible defensively....if he just brought a nasty game most nights he'd be a lock I'd think, and I'd vote him over Simmonds. But if crap hits the fan in a game, I think I'd rather have Simmonds there than Clifford. Seems to be more about "sticking up for the boys" than Clifford is

TopCheese

Mar 16, 2016
canada
They should be something like our 14th and 15th forwards at this point. Both are warriors but just don't have the legs anymore for their role. When they dont have the speed to get in on the fore check and crash and bang, neither of them provide much value at all

riffle

Mar 17, 2022
East of Eden
I threw up in my mouth reading the subject line of this thread.

Curdled milk or rotted meat?

Rather go 7D than play either one. I guess we need a token tough guy. I trust Simmonds to be smarter about physical play, so I guess him.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Clifford has the advantage in playoff experience (and obviously also the Cups), but I'd say that Simmonds is the better player at this point.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Clifford played in double OT with the Stanley Cup on the line; actually assisted on the Cup winning goal so he does have experience.

Though according to my calculations you guys should just ice me. I'll kick em in the nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad