Youtube: Clifford vs Reaves

Jebus

That boulder?
May 29, 2003
Los Angeles
Visit site
That was bound to happen eventually. Clifford's fighting style has been to pretty much just chuck 'em. It will be interesting to see how (or if) he adjusts going forward.

Stang

Dec 4, 2007
I've been impressed with Reaves in the few games we have seen him this year...I think Janssen will be gone this offseason with a guy like Reaves available tous.

xavi4life

Mr. Irreverent
Jun 30, 2007
Los Angeles
That was bound to happen eventually. Clifford's fighting style has been to pretty much just chuck 'em. It will be interesting to see how (or if) he adjusts going forward.

I think all Kings fans agree. I love Clifford and want him to get back asap.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
That was wierd to see. Clifford seems unbeatable so it's sad to see a guy wobbling all the way to the locker.

I wouldn't say Clifford just throws them. He's a very technical fighter that uses leverage, quick jabs to set up the big blow, and uncanny balance.

GOB Bluth

Feb 19, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I was at the game and they showed the replay in between periods. Clifford was flailing a bit to try and get a grip on Reaves' sweater and Reaves took advantage. If they rematch next year when Clifford is back I expect him to hang in there, he's tougher than Reaves.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Yeah, Clifford's grip on the jersey slipped and got ragdolled into that big blow. I don't know why Clifford fights everyone. This guy had 25-30 pounds on Clifford. Clifford has taken on two heavyweights this year and won so he probably feels invincable. That attitude will retire you really quick.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, Clifford's grip on the jersey slipped and got ragdolled into that big blow. I don't know why Clifford fights everyone. This guy had 25-30 pounds on Clifford. Clifford has taken on two heavyweights this year and won so he probably feels invincable. That attitude will retire you really quick.

He's truly been fearless; it will be interesting to see how he responds to getting his clock cleaned for the first time.

Props to Reaves for taking advantage.

Get well soon, KFC!

straka91*

Was bound to happen with Cliffords wide open style. I hope Reaves gets full time next season.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Dayyyum! Cliffy will be back, though.

Hard to believe Reaves is only 6'1" 225lbs. He looks bigger than that.

And yes- he should put Janssen out to pasture. That guy's use dried up after he dumped Kaberle.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad